Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Will Smith

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

Will Smith

I think we should go to Will smith if available, even over Udeze. Smith is from OSU and we have had success out of OSU in the past.

We have had Kory Stringer (bad luck there) and Robert Smith.
    We didn't draft Carter but he came from OSU too.

Just a thought...

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Will Smith

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by GreenBaySlackers

I think we should go to Will smith if available, even over Udeze. Smith is from OSU and we have had success out of OSU in the past.

We have had Kory Stringer (bad luck there) and Robert Smith.
    We didn't draft Carter but he came from OSU too.

Just a thought...
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Drafting based on college alone is never a good idea.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Claiborne55 is offline Rookie

Will Smith

No Udeze is better than Smith, but it doesn't matter, because Udeze won't be available at 19, and Smith probabaly wont be either. I say take DJ Williams, not that he's guaranteed to be there either, but I think theres a pretty good chance.

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

Will Smith

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Claiborne55

No Udeze is better than Smith, but it doesn't matter, because Udeze won't be available at 19, and Smith probabaly wont be either. I say take DJ Williams, not that he's guaranteed to be there either, but I think theres a pretty good chance.

Chances of getting any of the three at 19 are slim to none, but
    one can always hope.[Beer]
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

Will Smith

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by purplehorn

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Claiborne55

Chances of getting any of the three at 19 are slim to none, but
    one can always hope.[Beer]

Wow some people sure seem pretty damn sure how the draft will play out. I would say about 75% of mocks out there have us picking Smith at 19. D.J will probably be a mid-late 1st round pick, he will most likely be there at 19. Udeze will be gone. If none of those three are there at 19, then I swear that some pretty f*cking amazing receiver will be.

LINKS7 is offline Waterboy

Will Smith

do you think if smith, udeze and d.j.are all of the board at 19 will the vikes trade there 1st and 3rd round pick to miami for ogunleye

Will Smith

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by LINKS7

do you think if smith, udeze and d.j.are all of the board at 19 will the vikes trade there 1st and 3rd round pick to miami for ogunleye

I am not sure they would be able to do a draft day trade like that. They would have to have had a contract laid out with OG beforehand. If all those 3 are gone, we would most likely draft Antwan Odom, the best WR available, a CB or someone like Vilma or Dansby.

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

Will Smith

We will not draft odom with the first pick. Maybe the second round pick but not the first. We will take Jason Babin over odom withthe first pick

Claiborne55 is offline Rookie

Will Smith

I think that if Udeze, Smith, and Williams are all gone at 19, we should trade down. The only positions we are desperate for is DE and LB, and the last thing we need is a WR. The WR's we have right now are better than every other team in the league, for talent and also for depth. Anyway if one of those three players isnt available at 19 then they should trade down and pick up a few extra first day picks.

Will Smith

I think that if Udeze, Smith, and Williams are all gone at 19, we should trade down. The only positions we are desperate for is DE and LB, and the last thing we need is a WR. The WR's we have right now are better than every other team in the league, for talent and also for depth. Anyway if one of those three players isnt available at 19 then they should trade down and pick up a few extra first day picks.

Just because we have good WRs doesn't mean we can't get better.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast