Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

Will The Lombardi EVER Reside in a Display Case in MN?

http://www.seahawkshuddle.com/v1/portal.php?topic_id=15534
    The year 2006 brought yet another disappointing season to the Minnesota Vikings. After losing eight of their last 10 games, they actually went backwards in terms of acquiring anybody to right the ship (or is that love boat?). Vikings’ owner Zygi Wilf vowed in 2005, when he took over the team, to spend the necessary dollars to attract the players needed to get back to the playoffs.

Sure he’s brought in some veteran players like Darren Sharper, Antoine Winfield, Fred Smoot, and brought back Brad Johnson, but where has that got the Vikings?

A 15-17 record the last two years and the beginning of a roster over-haul...
    And I love this paragraph...
    The Bottom Line: The Minnesota Vikings will finish 5-11 this season, which is just unacceptable in an extremely proud football state. The fans will call for the head of Brad Childress and criticize owner Zygi Wilf. Wilf will not fire Childress, but will have a fire-sale and unload a few of the pricey, disgruntled veterans.

The roster overhaul will continue, but for what reason, and at who’s expense?
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: Will The Lombardi EVER Reside in a Display Case in MN?

lol
    and this quote as well
    With a young, unproven quarterback in Tarvaris Jackson, the Vikings don’t know what they will get. He showed signs of excellent vision and arm strength in the preseason, but a lack of accuracy late in the season when he took over for Brad Johnson. He has the makings of a younger Mike Vick, but hopefully he’ll stay away from the dog-fighting arenas.
    younger Mike Vick ???
    based on what exactly?
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

"AngloVike" wrote:
    lol
    and this quote as well
    With a young, unproven quarterback in Tarvaris Jackson, the Vikings don’t know what they will get. He showed signs of excellent vision and arm strength in the preseason, but a lack of accuracy late in the season when he took over for Brad Johnson. He has the makings of a younger Mike Vick, but hopefully he’ll stay away from the dog-fighting arenas.
    younger Mike Vick ???
    based on what exactly?
    Don't you know. He's African American, and from the reports of it he can scramble.

They allways make this lame comparison, and it sickens me

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    http://www.seahawkshuddle.com/v1/portal.php?topic_id=15534
    Already posted.
    And with the same thread title, I would point out.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

"cogitans" wrote:
    "AngloVike" wrote:
    lol
    and this quote as well
    younger Mike Vick ???
    based on what exactly?
    Don't you know. He's African American, and from the reports of it he can scramble.

I pointed the same thing out a while back and people called me a racist.
    :

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    "AngloVike" wrote:
    lol
    and this quote as well
    younger Mike Vick ???
    based on what exactly?

:
    I think i have mentioned it before too.

I haven't been called a racist - yet - and neither am I one. It's just the fact about why that comparison is made.

But what people takes from when you point it out, can also be related to how you put your words about it.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"cogitans" wrote:
    "AngloVike" wrote:
    lol
    and this quote as well
    younger Mike Vick ???
    based on what exactly?

:
    He bears little resemblance to Vick. Strong arm, fast, #7 and black....that's about it. Oh, and I think they wear the same face mask.

Tarvaris is much more of throw first, run second quarterback while Vick is the opposite. Plus, Vick is a better runner than Tarvaris. TJ may have the speed, but I highly doubt he is as elusive as Vick is in the open field.

They bear a small resemblance, but they are certainly different players and as Tarvaris develops the contrast will be even greater.

vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

"cogitans" wrote:
    "AngloVike" wrote:
    lol
    and this quote as well
    younger Mike Vick ???
    based on what exactly?

:

WHAT?!?!?! You said the samething?!?!?!
    OH THATS IT, I'M MAD!! ;D Let that shit roll off your back! Now if you would have said that Blacks cant play QB because they are always think of fried chicken* THEN I might question you, but since you didnt.....

*I am Black so please don't say anything about ME being racist, unless I am the Black-White supremist from from the Chappelle show
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

"vegasvike" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    "AngloVike" wrote:
    lol
    and this quote as well
    younger Mike Vick ???
    based on what exactly?

:

OH THATS IT, I'M MAD!! ;D Let that shit roll off your back! Now if you would have said that Blacks cant play QB because they are always think of fried chicken* THEN I might question you, but since you didnt.....

*I am Black so please don't say anything about ME being racist, unless I am the Black-White supremist from from the Chappelle show
    What if I say that Pat Williams only move because the coaches told him the ball were an oval muffin, does that make me a fatcist.

vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

"cogitans" wrote:
    "vegasvike" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    "AngloVike" wrote:
    lol
    and this quote as well
    younger Mike Vick ???
    based on what exactly?

:

OH THATS IT, I'M MAD!! ;D Let that pooh roll off your back! Now if you would have said that Blacks cant play QB because they are always think of fried chicken* THEN I might question you, but since you didnt.....

What if I say that Pat Williams only move because the coaches told him the ball were an oval muffin, does that make me a fatcist.
    As a memeber of AFLAC (All Fats Love Any Cookings) I would be offended!!! But since I am not fat nor is there an AFLAC, I think youre in the clear
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast