Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

Will Kleinsasser Be Our TE or FB this year?

Maybee someone can help me out on this? I thought that since they moved Kleinsasser to TE last year that he would definately be set as our 1st TE this year as well but when I was looking at our updated depth chart on ESPN.com I saw that they have him listed as our starting FB, and they have Wiggens as our TE. Check out the link and let me know what you think he will be playing at this year? I hope that they use him as TE!

http://www.ourlads.com/secure/depthchart.cfm?index1=min

:scratch: :scratch: :scratch:
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

I know i saw that the other day but i'm pretty sure he will be out TE he is better at the TE position anyways, but he may be used as the FB every once in awhile

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

ESPN doesn't know our team like we know our team.

The Vikings won't use a FB this season, except perhaps in some goal line situations. In this case, Kleinsasser would likely be the guy. Vikings TEs will see time this year as an "H-back", which can put them in a role of backfield blocker or pass receiver. I'd bet you won't see a single rushing attempt from a FB this season.

If aren't using a FB, you won't/don't bother with putting plays in the playbook for the offense to learn that have a FB in it. Fewer plays to learn makes it easier for everyone, although they will probably add more plays using an H-back than they had in the past.

Look for the Vikings to run a lot of 2 TE formations this season, as they have since Tice took over.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

we aren't even using the h-back much this season. it's a 2 tight end set. both wiggens and 'sauce will be starting at tight end this season. wiggens as the recieving te and 'sauce as the blocking te
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

Correct.

This is why we gave Charles Stackhouse the boot.
    Even babies know the difference.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I'd rather have Kleinsasser be the receiving TE! I love watching that guy run with the ball, he's not afraid of anyone, and he has a very high percentage of first downs when he catches the ball!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

sauce is becoming a good reciever, but his strength right now is blocking. wiggens is already an acomplished reciever, which is why we got him.
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

Kleinsasser is one of the best blocking TE's in the NFL.
    Wiggins ranks pretty high for receiving TE's.
    Unless one or the other is sidelined because of injury, our double TE set is gonna help us score quite a bit of points this year.

Seriously, our offense has the potential to be as strong as ever this season. It should be fun to watch.
    Even babies know the difference.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I think our offense has been fun to watch for the past 6 or 7 years now!! But I'm as excited as anyone this season!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

I really hate to burst everyone's bubble, but do you honestly think that Wiggins ranks pretty high for receiving TEs? He's better than anyone we had but honestly:

Gonzalez, Heap, Shockey, Wiggins, Crumpler, Franks.

which name doesn't fit?

He is lucky if he is a top 20 receiving TE in the league. I dunno his career stats are not really impressive.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast