Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: With the Allen trade done, Will Jackson be good enough to win the SB?

"PackOne" wrote:
    I meant duh then.
    Well at least the Packers are in the same boat.
    Considering the pack couldn't even make it with Brett Favre (losing at home to a team that we destroyed too), what on earth makes anyone think that they can do it with Aaron Rodgers. Or should I say his backup, since he can't even stay healthy on the bench.
    By the way, did you guys sign Culpepper yet?
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"PackOne" wrote:
    The answer to the question is uh ... no.
    I thought Pack was gonna bring some guys over that were articulate and could make a few decent points that we could pick apart.

"No" just doesn't cut the mustard if you ask me.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Blog Entries

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "PackOne" wrote:
    I thought Pack was gonna bring some guys over that were articulate and could make a few decent points that we could pick apart.

;D
    We can cut him some slack.
    He is doing his best to impersonate a troll.
    Luckily we know that despite his best efforts, he is not really an asshole...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "PackOne" wrote:

;D
    Luckily we know that despite his best efforts, he is not really an donkey butt...
    How the hell you gonna cut live to my Warroom if you aren't at Winter Park?
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

PackOne is offline Rookie

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "PackOne" wrote:

;D
    Many a writer have found little need to articulate.

"He has never been known to use a word that might send a reader to the dictionary."
    - William Faulkner (about Ernest Hemingway)

Blog Entries

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "PackOne" wrote:

;D
    Luckily we know that despite his best efforts, he is not really an donkey butt...
    How the hell you gonna cut live to my Warroom if you aren't at Winter Park?
    LOL.
    I know.
    This is the first year in a few that I haven't been on the radio.
    Sucks.
    Zeus wrote:

=Z=

Schutz is offline Team Alumni

"ragz" wrote:
    "Schutz" wrote:
    "ragz" wrote:
    "Schutz" wrote:
    "ragz" wrote:
    [quote author=Schutz link=topic=44311.msg769133#msg769133 date=1209193982]
    [quote author=VikingsMB link=topic=44311.msg769006#msg769006 date=1209180940]
    Trent Dilfer won the Superbowl.
    He is not really synonymous
    with great Superbowl QB's.
    The defense could be good enough to improve into the top 5 D's.
    We need our guy to adhere to the playbook.

a) Hand it to AP
    b) Hand it to CT
    c) Throw down the seam to Wade
    d) Chuck it every now and then to Berrian
    e) Flag it out to Rice

but mostly a) and b)
    We could win as a defensive team, it's just that our defense would have to be a competly shut down unit.
    The Ravens super bowl defense was one of the all time best, we'd have to have the same kind of defense to win without a game controlling QB.
    If Allen allows our pass defense to greatly improve I could see us winning 12 games even if T-Jack never passed the ball all season.
    totally.
    i mean grossman, delhomme, eli, were awesome game managers who made no mistakes and had baltimore shut down, dont give up a point defenses. that's why they went to the super bowl!

can you smell the sarcasm.

i know you guys like to label tavaris as the equivalent of having a special olympic athlete playing qb, but he has ability, more weapons , and hopefully a defense that gets off the field on 3rd downs this year.
    if you remember correctly, it was our conservative hand the ball off and throw 10 times a game management that got us off to a 3-6 start.
    so if we stand any chance of going somewhere we have to be balanced.
    if we sit around and wait till its too late to keep teams honest we will constantly have to be winning games in the 4th quarter like we have the last 2 years, where we lose about half them.
    everyone's real concern should be how the offensive line play is.
    cuz if mckinnie is gone for a while and hicks blow, and cook is still erratic, and teams are stacking to stop the run, we aren't gonna stand a chance to throw the football even if we tom brady was our qb.
    Wow I was just commenting on how our defense could win a superbowl whether our passing game was a big part of our offense or not, you can try to turn that into a T-Jack argument all you want.
    Tell you what we'll have an argument in this thread, if I'm not posting in 5 minutes start without me.
    come on pal.
    just like you can sense my sarcasm, i can sense your complete lack of confidence in tjack. its okay though.
    i know you are still upset cuz it doesnt look like the vikes are drafting brian brohm with the number 17 pick anymore, considering we traded it.
    maybe he'll be around in the 2nd round and we ignore our other holes there and pluck him up.
    and i guess none of my other points that i made in my post made any sense right?

Yes I'm heart broken we got Jared Allen instead of Brohm, crying right now.
    :
    The reason I ignored your other points is frankly I don't give two craps.
    I wasn't commenting on that stuff nor do I care to right now, I simply was saying a defense without a star QB can win superbowls just like the Ravens.
    Like I care that you think T-Jack is the golden boy, I have my opinion of the whole thing and you have yours.
    I just know you simply go off the deep end as soon as somebody mentions the name of our starting QB.
    Some people might call it trolling, I just don't care either way.
    Although I do constantly enjoy you thinking I am heartbroken over the going ons of Brohm, I've stated I thought he'd be a good pickup and then you just babble on and on like anybody who likes Brohm is some sort of homer fanboy.
    Just keep on doing the same old routine you do every night, it's just as awesome as usual.

Here hold on I'll make your next post for you.

Blah blah blah, *vaguely insulting comment about my opinion* blah blah blah T-Jack, blah blah blah.

[/quote]
    oh that was creative.
    i make a handful of points and all you see is tjack, so i wonder whos got the problem?
    if you make a comment that suggests we could win without a pass being thrown, or without a game managing qb, or if we have ravens type defense, and i refute that, theres not need to get all touchy about it.
    if your theory is we can win in spite of how bad our qb play is, i say its not going to happen.
    if you can read the topic of the thread it says will jackson be good enough to win the super bowl.
    not if he will be bad enough, but our defense will be good enough to win 12 games. it's not my fault the only points you can make is that you think jackson is bad, or that i'm right and you are overly sensative.
    [/quote]

Blah blah blah, *vaguely insulting comment about my opinion* blah blah blah T-Jack, blah blah blah.

Wow and I called it.
    ;D

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"PackOne" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "PackOne" wrote:

;D
    Many a writer have found little need to articulate.

"He has never been known to use a word that might send a reader to the dictionary."
    - William Faulkner (about Ernest Hemingway)
    Excellent quote, but Hemingway could have written circles around Faulkner any day of the week.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Blog Entries

"Schutz" wrote:
    "ragz" wrote:
    "Schutz" wrote:
    "ragz" wrote:
    "Schutz" wrote:
    [quote author=ragz link=topic=44311.msg769137#msg769137 date=1209195302]

a) Hand it to AP
    b) Hand it to CT
    e) Flag it out to Rice

but mostly a) and b)
    We could win as a defensive team, it's just that our defense would have to be a competly shut down unit.
    The Ravens super bowl defense was one of the all time best, we'd have to have the same kind of defense to win without a game controlling QB.
    If Allen allows our pass defense to greatly improve I could see us winning 12 games even if T-Jack never passed the ball all season.
    totally.
    i mean grossman, delhomme, eli, were awesome game managers who made no mistakes and had baltimore shut down, dont give up a point defenses. that's why they went to the super bowl!

i know you guys like to label tavaris as the equivalent of having a special olympic athlete playing qb, but he has ability, more weapons , and hopefully a defense that gets off the field on 3rd downs this year.
    if you remember correctly, it was our conservative hand the ball off and throw 10 times a game management that got us off to a 3-6 start.
    if we sit around and wait till its too late to keep teams honest we will constantly have to be winning games in the 4th quarter like we have the last 2 years, where we lose about half them.
    cuz if mckinnie is gone for a while and hicks blow, and cook is still erratic, and teams are stacking to stop the run, we aren't gonna stand a chance to throw the football even if we tom brady was our qb.
    Wow I was just commenting on how our defense could win a superbowl whether our passing game was a big part of our offense or not, you can try to turn that into a T-Jack argument all you want.
    Tell you what we'll have an argument in this thread, if I'm not posting in 5 minutes start without me.
    come on pal.
    just like you can sense my sarcasm, i can sense your complete lack of confidence in tjack. its okay though.
    i know you are still upset cuz it doesnt look like the vikes are drafting brian brohm with the number 17 pick anymore, considering we traded it.
    maybe he'll be around in the 2nd round and we ignore our other holes there and pluck him up.
    and i guess none of my other points that i made in my post made any sense right?

:
    I wasn't commenting on that stuff nor do I care to right now, I simply was saying a defense without a star QB can win superbowls just like the Ravens.
    Like I care that you think T-Jack is the golden boy, I have my opinion of the whole thing and you have yours.
    I just know you simply go off the deep end as soon as somebody mentions the name of our starting QB.
    Although I do constantly enjoy you thinking I am heartbroken over the going ons of Brohm, I've stated I thought he'd be a good pickup and then you just babble on and on like anybody who likes Brohm is some sort of homer fanboy.
    Just keep on doing the same old routine you do every night, it's just as awesome as usual.

[/quote]
    oh that was creative.
    i make a handful of points and all you see is tjack, so i wonder whos got the problem?
    if you make a comment that suggests we could win without a pass being thrown, or without a game managing qb, or if we have ravens type defense, and i refute that, theres not need to get all touchy about it.
    if your theory is we can win in spite of how bad our qb play is, i say its not going to happen.
    if you can read the topic of the thread it says will jackson be good enough to win the super bowl.
    not if he will be bad enough, but our defense will be good enough to win 12 games. it's not my fault the only points you can make is that you think jackson is bad, or that i'm right and you are overly sensative.
    [/quote]

Wow and I called it.
    ;D
    [/quote]

LMFAO!
    Zeus wrote:

=Z=

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Schutz" wrote:
    "ragz" wrote:
    "Schutz" wrote:
    "ragz" wrote:
    [quote author=Schutz link=topic=44311.msg769139#msg769139 date=1209195480]
    [quote author=ragz link=topic=44311.msg769137#msg769137 date=1209195302]

a) Hand it to AP
    b) Hand it to CT
    e) Flag it out to Rice

but mostly a) and b)
    totally.

come on pal.

:

[/quote]
    oh that was creative.
    [/quote]

Wow and I called it.
    ;D
    [/quote]

LMFAO!
    [/quote]

I thought I was the only one to be negative of TJack

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast