Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni

Will Hovan show-up to Sunday's game?

Hovan lives for running over Favre, at least that's what he tells the reporters. There is no doubt that he hasn't been producing much this year, and I've heard some talk of getting rid of him. If he really wants to secure his job with the Vikings, and show the fans that he is worthy of the Purple and Gold jersey, he needs to turn it up this weekend.

2 1/2 sacks
    5 hits
    7 hurries on #4 this suday?

superior230bartime is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Will Hovan show-up to Sunday's game?

"so-cal vike" wrote:
    Hovan lives for running over Favre, at least that's what he tells the reporters. There is no doubt that he hasn't been producing much this year, and I've heard some talk of getting rid of him. If he really wants to secure his job with the Vikings, and show the fans that he is worthy of the Purple and Gold jersey, he needs to turn it up this weekend.

2 1/2 sacks
    5 hits

If he is looking for a job next year, I may be interested in hiring him to wipe my ass
    purplepride.org: Home of Disillusioned Vikings Fans World-wide

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"superior230bartime" wrote:
    "so-cal vike" wrote:

2 1/2 sacks
    5 hits

If he is looking for a job next year, I may be interested in hiring him to wipe my ass
    Sh*t, I'll pay him double...to kick your a$$!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

superior230bartime is offline Pro-Bowler

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "so-cal vike" wrote:

2 1/2 sacks
    5 hits

Post number 1898 and counting.....don't you have some hot purplepride ladies to be flirting with Cajun?
    purplepride.org: Home of Disillusioned Vikings Fans World-wide

so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni

"so-cal vike" wrote:

2 1/2 sacks
    5 hits

I'm sure you would like him to do several things to your a**. The only thing he will do is kick it back to that hole in the ground from which you came.

Jer
    Jer is offline Rookie

With this rivalry-you play two great games here and play average the rest of the year you pretty much have a contract made for you.

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "so-cal vike" wrote:

2 1/2 sacks
    5 hits

Post number 1898 and counting.....don't you have some hot purplepride ladies to be flirting with Cajun?
    Just one...but she does happen to be a Minnesota hottie, so she keeps me pretty busy...otherwise, I am working from home (as we speak), so I get to check the board alot...and put in my two cents wherever and whenever it suits me (which as you can tell is alot)...I try to hold my tongue (so to speak), but I end up posting alot anyway...oh well, I am not really keeping count (otherwise I would probably be as stunned as you guys are at my post totals)...I just say what I gotta say and let others deal with it as they see fit...feel free to respond to any or all of my comments...my feelings won't get hurt.

skogs02 is offline Starter

cajun rocks! GO VIKES

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Glad to have Cajun here, he provides a "dash of spice", some good laughs and keeps it upbeat around here.

It is kinda wierd how bartime feels he's gotta mock everything he says. Hmmm :scratch:

"vikingstw" wrote:
    Glad to have Cajun here, he provides a "dash of spice", some good laughs and keeps it upbeat around here.

It is kinda wierd how bartime feels he's gotta mock everything he says. Hmmm :scratch:
    Thank you, sir for the kind words! As for bartime, he is like a gnat buzzing around...a little annoying but harmless...no matter what he says, I will always come back with something...that must be how my post total got so high when I wasn't looking...LOL :lol:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast