Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    vikingbill50's Avatar
    vikingbill50 is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    271

    will ben leber play??

    what is the staus on ben leber adn will he play this weekend, anyone know
    I BLEED THE COLOR PURPLE

  2. #2
    kansas_man54 is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    78

    Re: will ben leber play??

    don't quote me on it but i think they have him down as questionable.
    sure hope he can play!
    solid ball player.
    "The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanist bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!"----Eleanor Roosevelt

  3. #3
    vikingbill50's Avatar
    vikingbill50 is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    271

    Re: will ben leber play??

    thanks for the info, i hope he can play too but dont want him too if he isnt really 100% and risk more damage to knee..we will see at game time
    I BLEED THE COLOR PURPLE

  4. #4
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: will ben leber play??

    It said in another article that they have tried Dontarrius Thomas out on the strong side. So in case he can't play DT will probably get a start.

    And yes Leber has been listed as questionable. I havn't heard anything else about his status so far.

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  5. #5
    jsa803's Avatar
    jsa803 is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    96

    Re: will ben leber play??

    In childress's press conference he siad leber is practicing and healing when he will sit out the end of practice, Also this injury he got in the bigging of last week's game and he bucked up and played through it.
    Childress has made it seem to me leber will play I would put money on him being out there.
    Did you guys hear the vikings are listed as 1 point dogs this week? i am insulted by that Buffalo??
    dont know about your guys but that is BS
    Losers find excuses, Winners find a way!

  6. #6
    ejmat is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,849

    Re: will ben leber play??

    "jsa803" wrote:
    In childress's press conference he siad leber is practicing and healing when he will sit out the end of practice, Also this injury he got in the bigging of last week's game and he bucked up and played through it.
    Childress has made it seem to me leber will play I would put money on him being out there.
    Did you guys hear the vikings are listed as 1 point dogs this week? i am insulted by that Buffalo??
    dont know about your guys but that is BS
    I don't see that as too unrational.
    You have to look at the situation.
    Are the Vikings better than Buffalo?
    Probably.
    However, they are in Buffalo and expecting bad weather.
    Although the Vikings defense has shined, there offense aren't scoring many points.
    That being said, I can see us being the underdog going into Buffalo.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    915

    Re: will ben leber play??

    "ejmat" wrote:
    "jsa803" wrote:
    In childress's press conference he siad leber is practicing and healing when he will sit out the end of practice, Also this injury he got in the bigging of last week's game and he bucked up and played through it.
    Childress has made it seem to me leber will play I would put money on him being out there.
    Did you guys hear the vikings are listed as 1 point dogs this week? i am insulted by that Buffalo??
    dont know about your guys but that is BS
    I don't see that as too unrational.
    You have to look at the situation.
    Are the Vikings better than Buffalo?
    Probably.
    However, they are in Buffalo and expecting bad weather.
    Although the Vikings defense has shined, there offense aren't scoring many points.
    That being said, I can see us being the underdog going into Buffalo.
    Our O playing in bad weather?
    That will be scary to watch
    You republican whore!

  8. #8
    Braddock's Avatar
    Braddock is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Clermont, FL
    Posts
    1,630

    Re: will ben leber play??

    "PurpleRide" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    "jsa803" wrote:
    In childress's press conference he siad leber is practicing and healing when he will sit out the end of practice, Also this injury he got in the bigging of last week's game and he bucked up and played through it.
    Childress has made it seem to me leber will play I would put money on him being out there.
    Did you guys hear the vikings are listed as 1 point dogs this week? i am insulted by that Buffalo??
    dont know about your guys but that is BS
    I don't see that as too unrational.
    You have to look at the situation.
    Are the Vikings better than Buffalo?
    Probably.
    However, they are in Buffalo and expecting bad weather.
    Although the Vikings defense has shined, there offense aren't scoring many points.
    That being said, I can see us being the underdog going into Buffalo.
    Our O playing in bad weather?
    That will be scary to watch
    Exactly why we are underdogs. I expect us to win this game though. We need to. Some of my frat brothers are bills fans. I won't be able to tolerate the ensuing heckling of a loss to them.
    Trying to bring rationale to an irrational site

  9. #9
    Prophet Guest

    Re: will ben leber play??

    This is the latest info. on Leber I found on KFFL.

    KFFL
    Vikings | Leber misses practice Wednesday
    Wed, 27 Sep 2006 17:40:53 -0700

    Minnesota Vikings LB Ben Leber (knee) missed practice Wednesday, Sept. 27 and is listed as questionable for the Week 4 game.


  10. #10
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: will ben leber play??

    he's been in the recent walk throughs and stuff.. expect to see him play, he's a tough guy.. but if not i think we can rely, more or less, on thomas


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Ben Leber
    By vikings_fan66 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 10-09-2008, 08:28 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 08:58 AM
  3. Ben Leber
    By cogitans in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-03-2007, 12:55 PM
  4. Ben Leber
    By nflvikings4455 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-05-2006, 04:08 AM
  5. Leber has practiced, may be ready to play
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-30-2006, 11:41 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •