Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Wilf Says Vikes Will Stay

FROM MR. CHEER OR DIE'S VIKING UNDERGROUND:

"Now, on to today's little thread.

Today we should see the demise of one Red McCombs and the acension of Zygi Wilf as the new owner of the Vikings. And the jury is out whether that will be a good thing or not.

I know, I know....anyone is better than McCombs. But let's not be too hasty. At least McCombs kept his promise to me to never move the Vikings. And even that promise was getting a little dicey towards the end.

Red also spent the bucks when the team needed improvement. My bitch here is that he did just enough to keep us interested but had it maxed out the cap the Vikes could be sporting a ring or two.

Wilf is saying all the right things currently. The team will stay put....will build a new stadium not necessarily with tax-payer dollars...its all about family....will find a house here....wants to bring a Super Bowl championship. It all sounds great.

But then, he's a fan of a team that has been the Vikings achilles heel the last few years. He is a East coast guy with fly-over-country mentality. He may be more into financial success off the field than team success on.

But as with every previous ownership, they will get a honeymoon period from me. I'm just hoping that Zygi's first season is as wonderful as Red's was....and with a better ending!

If there is a press conference with Zygi this week I will try my best to attend it and bring you some photos.

Again, sorry for the short post. It's now back to that home project."

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Wilf Says Vikes Will Stay

Back to one of those articles that were posted. Can you imagine if the Kansas City Cheifs moved to LA? Los Angelis is perhaps the most politically correct cities in this nation, and they get a team named the Chiefs? That just sounds like comedy waiting to happen.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123