Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 33
  1. #11
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Wilf says Tice will stay coach

    After the end of the season, all bets are off! Wilf will do what is best for his team! IF someone better than Tice is available, Wilf won't hesitate to make the change...if not, then he will re-sign Tice to probably a two-year deal and bring in a new OC for sure and maybe a new DC as well.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  2. #12
    Schleppy is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    197

    Re: Wilf says Tice will stay coach

    I like Tice, but dont know if can we win with him. i give him credit for holding the ship together this season, so maybe Ziggi will keep him at the helm and give him some help. An OC will be the first piece of the puzzle, sign some help on the O-line and LB's and draft smart and we're in business. Our schedule looks to be a favourable one(but you can never tell from year to year) with games against the weak west and afc east. I hope we have a fun off-season like last years. I am really disappointed we didn't make the playoffs though. skol

  3. #13
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Wilf says Tice will stay coach

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    After the end of the season, all bets are off! Wilf will do what is best for his team! IF someone better than Tice is available, Wilf won't hesitate to make the change...if not, then he will re-sign Tice to probably a two-year deal and bring in a new OC for sure and maybe a new DC as well.
    Agree with you about Tice.

    "Maybe" a new DC? I block of wood could not a better job than Ted!

  4. #14
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,262

    Re: Wilf says Tice will stay coach

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    After the end of the season, all bets are off! Wilf will do what is best for his team! IF someone better than Tice is available, Wilf won't hesitate to make the change...if not, then he will re-sign Tice to probably a two-year deal and bring in a new OC for sure and maybe a new DC as well.
    Agree with you about Tice.

    "Maybe" a new DC? I block of wood could not a better job than Ted!
    :scratch: Been drinking already Ultra? :razz:

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  5. #15
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Wilf says Tice will stay coach

    "singersp" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    After the end of the season, all bets are off! Wilf will do what is best for his team! IF someone better than Tice is available, Wilf won't hesitate to make the change...if not, then he will re-sign Tice to probably a two-year deal and bring in a new OC for sure and maybe a new DC as well.
    Agree with you about Tice.

    "Maybe" a new DC? I block of wood could not a better job than Ted!
    :scratch: Been drinking already Ultra? :razz:
    Nope, its true!

    Ted is fricken terrible. What a novel idea it was to get a DC who was fired from his last gig! Nothing like getting the best available!

  6. #16
    COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,005

    Re: Wilf says Tice will stay coach

    Thanks Ole Red!
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

    When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

  7. #17
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,262

    Re: Wilf says Tice will stay coach

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    After the end of the season, all bets are off! Wilf will do what is best for his team! IF someone better than Tice is available, Wilf won't hesitate to make the change...if not, then he will re-sign Tice to probably a two-year deal and bring in a new OC for sure and maybe a new DC as well.
    Agree with you about Tice.

    "Maybe" a new DC? I block of wood could not a better job than Ted!
    :scratch: Been drinking already Ultra? :razz:
    Nope, its true!

    Ted is fricken terrible. What a novel idea it was to get a DC who was fired from his last gig! Nothing like getting the best available!
    :lol: I wasn't refering to Ted Ultra. Ted has cottage cheese for brains.

    I was refering to your sentence structure.

    Read it again!

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  8. #18
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,512

    Re: Wilf says Tice will stay coach

    The way I see it,

    Wilf promised Tice this season, not next...And he's keeping his word to that so far (one game left)....

    Only 3 weeks ago, some people had Tice as a Coach of the Year candidate........

    Granted, our ship looked sunk at 2-5 and then PeP is lost for the season...

    Granted, Brad stepped in and did what any Veteran QB or Backup should do, that is play their game and play to win.

    We went on one hell of a six game winning streak, then meet up with a solid Steelers team and lost......

    I think the early season with all it's media downfalls and pour start, took alot out of this team, not to mention some very key injuries to our team..

    I think our team is tired, health wise and mentaly......

    Our coaches are probably just as tired as the players.

    I wouldn't mind seeing Tice with some new support around him as far as coaches and players for next year. But I won't hold my breath, I just have a feeling Wilf is going to clean house with some certain players this off season, and he is going to clean house of most the Coaching Staff....And sad to say, I believe Tice will be the one leading those lost to the unemployment line...

    JMOH


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  9. #19
    simonsparre is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    350

    Re: Wilf says Tice will stay coach

    Actually i like Tice (must be the only one) But Tice with Tice Daunte is the starting QB!!!

  10. #20
    Tanner_QBRB8 is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    325

    Re: Wilf says Tice will stay coach

    i like tice too but if we can get anybody else who is better i would go with them i defiently dont want a college coach because it would be a couple of hard years before we had a winning season

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Stay Tice Stay
    By vikings_fan66 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 09-03-2009, 01:26 PM
  2. Wilf Says Vikes Will Stay
    By PurplePackerEater in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-24-2005, 08:10 PM
  3. I still want Tice to Stay
    By vikings_fan66 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 12-12-2004, 05:06 PM
  4. Tice to stay next year
    By MossWilliamsHenderson in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-27-2004, 03:47 AM
  5. TICE will STAY!!!!!!!!
    By vikoles in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-30-2003, 09:34 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •