Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    Creep is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Is Wilf making the Vikings SUCK next season so he can move them to LA?

I think we have to give Ziggy some slack,(as tough it may be). He IS a new owner,...if he has a plan,....it won't start to gell for a couple years. BUT...as long as we(the fans),see some progress,...( even if it's just in thought) ,..we should remain positive,... I'm willing to give this guy every chance to show he REALLY wants to make this work. ( with baseball,...some small market teams, just take the money, and put it in to their own bussiness,.....some put it back into the team,...It's all about perspective,...How do ya view it???

Now, I know, politicly,..Mr. Wilf is an Independant,...In N.J., He has given to everyone...So let's just figure, he has a plan...Plus, we cannot FORCE anyone to sighn with us.( Yeah, I woulda loved to see Curtis as a Vike, But ya have to admit,...our QB situation couldn't have been that attractive...)

Let's see who we draft, and the contract...Then we'll get a better idea of where Wilf stands......

And here's a promise,....If the majority of Vike fans here DO NOT like the direction of how we went,..I wil PERSONALY knock on his office door( here in NJ) and bitch, moan,...and plead for a personal explaination to all of my PPO brothers and sisters...YES ON THIS SITE!!!!

That is a promise from The Creep!!!!

ps
    I also drink alot on weekends
    *FIGHTING FOR PEACE, IS LIKE FUCKING FOR CELIBACY.*

Hawkeye23 is offline Starter

well put
    ;D

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

"Creep" wrote:
    And here's a promise,....If the majority of Vike fans here DO NOT like the direction of how we went,..I wil PERSONALY knock on his office door( here in NJ) and beeyatch, moan,...and plead for a personal explaination to all of my PPO brothers and sisters...YES ON THIS SITE!!!!

Wow Creep.
    I hope we don't have to hold you to your promise.
    If we do though, we want pic's you and Zygi.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

Let's figure Wilf has a plan?
    ???

If so, let's figure the Earth is round.

Wilf is a billionnaire real estate tycoon.
    He must be good at planning and executing plans.
    Even though he is not a football guy, he is a businessman, who knows to hire people who are experts at a task when you are confronted with a challenge to accomplish that particular task.

There are parts of a plan that you don't disclose until they are executed.
    The reason there is so much concern with the unknown plan... is that it is unknown.

When we stop to think about it, most folks behavior isn't perplexing after all !

"SKOL" wrote:
    "Creep" wrote:
    And here's a promise,....If the majority of Vike fans here DO NOT like the direction of how we went,..I wil PERSONALY knock on his office door( here in NJ) and beeyatch, moan,...and plead for a personal explaination to all of my PPO brothers and sisters...YES ON THIS SITE!!!!

Wow Creep.
    THAT's the point!!! If it comes to it...You WILL see pics.... I'll make sure of it!!! I shit you not...I'll do it..

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"Creep" wrote:
    "SKOL" wrote:
    "Creep" wrote:

Wow Creep.
    THAT's the point!!! If it comes to it...You WILL see pics.... I'll make sure of it!!! I shit you not...I'll do it..
    I bet the pics will be of you on cops.

"BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "Creep" wrote:
    "SKOL" wrote:
    "Creep" wrote:

Wow Creep.
    I bet the pics will be of you on cops.

Maybe so, but good pics none-the less
    Like I said,..I'll do it..((Plus, my uncle is a fairly well known attorney) Besides,m...What the hell,...Ya can only die once!!!!
    So why worry about anything!!

I can only say that anyone having the idea that Wilf would move the Vikings to L. A.
    have lost their minds. I am sorry ,but just about 3, maybe 4 weeks ago,Wilf introduced their development plan to Blaine County.

Included in this plan was an offer of 1 Billion dollars of private money towards this development.

This development includes the new retractable roof stadium for the Vikings.

Would he be helping this along as much as he has just to move the team?Wilf has met with Minnesota Legislators,helped to get a bill passed to approve this development,and stadium.

I believe this man has a vision of how he wants Minnesota Vikings football to be,and I also believe he is a very good buisnessman who will help this team develop into a force that will be at the top in the N. F. L.
    for a long time.

Many people question the Vikings moves in free agency. I can't say, I wasn't watching for some marquee name to come into this organization,but I don't think that most of those players are worth the money they are getting paid. Minnesota paid fairly well for some names that aren't common names to most football fans. Was that such a bad thing,or should they have paid 80 million for one player?

In the end free agency is such uncertain territory ,that to pay those outrageous saleries,is just asking for disaster. Minnesota has done just fine in free agency,and there is still time left to get a couple more quality players to fill voids and add depth.

Fellow Vikings fans the Minnesota Vikings are in better shape than most realize,so let's all stop worrying,and start crossing our fingers that Calvin Johnson slips to number 7 in the draft,or that the Vikings trade up to get him. He is the best reciever in this draft,and Minnesota needs very badly someone who is an explosive reciever. If they can't get him go after Ted Ginn j. r,and open up the field.

Most of Minnesota passing woes were caused by recievers who just couldn't get open. This caused defenses to tee off on our Quaterbacks. Johnson being unable to move outside the pocket,and Jackson being a rookie didn't help either,but in the end, it was recievers, who caused most of the trouble on offense.

Minnesota will have a solid running game again this year due to getting Chester Taylor last year,and shoring up the O-Line. Our defense will be stout,and with Greenway coming back that will help our Linebacking corps.

In the end I guess what I am trying to say is that,maybe our expectations have been unrealistic. Minnesota is going through a transition,with a new owner,and a new head coach. We need to give them time to implement their stratagies for building a winning organization,and from where I am sitting they are doing just fine.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Hawkeye23" wrote:
    our star players arent getting any younger and to rebuild would be losing some serious ground think of it.

Say we rebuild for 3 years from now by then a lot of players will be retired or lost.

first of all these players will be retired: Kleinsasser, Winfield, Shaper, Birk, Richardson, Williams, Longwell. . . .
    Plus the players we would lose to free agency and players declining from their prime: Taylor, Hutchinson, Mckinney will want a fat contract, Smith, Williams, Greenway(maybe).

Our team will have Jackson (who sucks i dont know why anyone thinks hes a starter.
    He played college in a AA league! honestly he's terrible) and williamson and our dline thats ALL WE'LL rebuilding is a horrible idea.
    Yeah...all those DI-AA guys just SUCK...like Jerry Rice, Walter Payton, etc....guys like that just never make it in the NFL!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

mr.woo is offline Team Alumni

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "Hawkeye23" wrote:
    our star players arent getting any younger and to rebuild would be losing some serious ground think of it.

Say we rebuild for 3 years from now by then a lot of players will be retired or lost.

first of all these players will be retired: Kleinsasser, Winfield, Shaper, Birk, Richardson, Williams, Longwell. . . .
    Plus the players we would lose to free agency and players declining from their prime: Taylor, Hutchinson, Mckinney will want a fat contract, Smith, Williams, Greenway(maybe).

Our team will have Jackson (who sucks i dont know why anyone thinks hes a starter.
    He played college in a AA league! honestly he's terrible) and williamson and our dline thats ALL WE'LL rebuilding is a horrible idea.
    Yeah...all those DI-AA guys just SUCK...like Jerry Rice, Walter Payton, etc....guys like that just never make it in the NFL!
    yeah steve mcnair couldt succed to save his life.
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast