Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Wilf, Allen have grand expectations

"singersp" wrote:

It'll be really loud this year beginning with the first time Jared Allen is announced as he comes out of that tunnel.

Jared's acquisition by the Vikings is going to impact the team as a whole in more ways than people think.

It's already begun. The team feels it.

It's in the air. Breath it in. Can you feel it?

It's in the rain........purple rain...purple reign.
    It seems singersp is pumped too ... Is this off-season ,one of the most promising you have lived then?
    El underdog.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Re: Wilf, Allen have grand expectations

"El" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:

It'll be really loud this year beginning with the first time Jared Allen is announced as he comes out of that tunnel.

Jared's acquisition by the Vikings is going to impact the team as a whole in more ways than people think.

It's already begun. The team feels it.

It's in the air. Breath it in. Can you feel it?

It's in the rain........purple rain...purple reign.
    It seems singersp is pumped too ... Is this off-season ,one of the most promising you have lived then?
    Having been watching the Vikings since 1969, I can't say for sure. I'm always excited for Vikings football to start & there have been many years I've been pumped.

Typically I like to maintain the attitude, "No expectations, no disappointments", but this year I'm really feeling the vibe looking & reading about the team.

Perhaps Singer is just getting too caught up in the hype.

We have the talent/players to have a great year. T-Jack doesn't need to have a Brady or Montana type year. He just needs to
    play solidly & consistantly.

Let's just hope the Vikings have the game plan & can execute it well this year.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

Re: Wilf, Allen have grand expectations - “'We expect to go to the Super Bowl'

They havn't done anything yet. Many teams that appear very talented on paper miss the playoffs every year.

MetalMike-LoudVike is offline Hall of Famer

It would be a great thing to
    witness a revised,remodeled Purple Force representing The NFC but who just wants to see the Vikes get there Its about getting the platinum ring. So that NFL fans will get off our Fan Bases hinny about never winning a Super Bowl.We all have heard that statement.
    I can smell something its the over ridiculous-ness in the love the vikes are getting.
    Lets be real about this it's easy to jump on the bandwagon when the marathon that is a NFL season hasn't started yet.
    We should be in for 1 hell of season either way.
    I am looking forward to it.
    IN THE PITS ON THE RIVER BEDS EVRY VIKING FAN WILL RISE & VAHALLA SHALL REJOICE WITH THE MOST GLORIOUS PRIZE LOMBARDI'S TROPHY

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Sorry...but GETTING to the Super Bowl isn't enough...as I don't wish for the Vikings to be the ONLY team to be 0-5 in Super Bowls...it's WIN OR BUST!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

They shouldn't "expect" anything.
    Go out and earn it.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

vikingivan is offline Star Spokesman

"cajunvike" wrote:
    Sorry...but GETTING to the Super Bowl isn't enough...as I don't wish for the Vikings to be the ONLY team to be 0-5 in Super Bowls...it's WIN OR BUST!
    Winning the Super Bowl is of course the ultimate goal.
    The Vikings are 0-0 in Super Bowls in the lifetimes of many Vikings fans everywhere.
    They have to get there first.
    If they do make it and lose it will be a huge disappointment.
    I want to see them get there and win.
    If they lose then there is always next year.
    It is not WIN or BUST for me.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

zindulee is offline Training Camp

I would hope everyone here expects the Vikings to win the Super Bowl ever year too. Of course, our expectations may get tempered once the season starts after we actually see how competitive/non-competitive the team is, but hey, in preseason every year, you've got to expect that the FO has prepared them to win it all. I certainly do.

Skol Vikings!

PackSux! is offline Hall of Famer

I dont know if this means anything but i had a dream saturday night about the opening game this year.

End result was.

Vikings 72
    Pukers 0

I was happy when i woke up, the old lady can vouch for that one.
    ;D

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast