Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Re: Wiggins says he can be the man

"audioghost" wrote:
    Did you guys see the part about Tice saying that we need to run more inside the 20 because the "best red zone teams" run more inside the 20....is Tice stupid? His team is not a "running" team, we are a passing offense, you stick to your strengths....I think he should get Daunte to run bootlegs to the end zone or QB draws....but don't try running 3 times frome the 8 yard line....becuase we have a better chance at a TD through the air than through the ground at this point.....I dunno, what do u guys think???
    When Toniu Fonoti gets in shape to play & we have short & goal, use him as a back, give him the ball & "let the big dog eat"! :grin:

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

SamDawg84 Guest

wiggins probably wont be an gates but probably a crumpler and maybe better than crumpler

Del Rio Guest

"audioghost" wrote:
    Did you guys see the part about Tice saying that we need to run more inside the 20 because the "best red zone teams" run more inside the 20....is Tice stupid? His team is not a "running" team, we are a passing offense, you stick to your strengths....I think he should get Daunte to run bootlegs to the end zone or QB draws....but don't try running 3 times frome the 8 yard line....becuase we have a better chance at a TD through the air than through the ground at this point.....I dunno, what do u guys think???
    I think he has the right idea. They do need to mix more run into the redzone. When you have Kliensasser and Moe Williams you need to pound the ball in the redzone. I'm not saying abandon the pass, but they HAVE been abandoning the run, and obviously it isn't working very well.

PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni

Wiggins and Sausser are a premeir duo, and we should use their skills, Jim controlling the DE so MM can go off tackle, or dink and dunk with Wiggins. These guys will be clutch down the stretch, and look forward to see them make plays.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Wiggins is the man.. He is always open for a checkdown.. Kleinny hasn't really done all that much for us this year.. We aren't using him right or something

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

In pads he is probably the weirdest looking dude, but man can he play ball. He was a great pickup for us and hopefully he'll stay with us for a while!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

CynicalVike is offline Starter

I like the fact he catches the balls thrown at him, but I like the way he drops his shoulder into the tackler and drills them even better, kinda like Stu Voight used to do.
    I used to be indecisive, now I m not so sure!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

I like the fact that Daunte is spreading the ball around more evenly...but if Wiggins is getting open, then I say that Daunte should definitely "Hit Wiggy wit' it!"
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"Williamson8211" wrote:
    We need him to be the man when we have our #2 reciever at tight end. I could see him ending up to be as good as Antonio Gates
    His only set back to being one of the Elite TEs is that he is not the go up and get it TE. Gonzo, Gates, and Shock are more of the all around TEs with the jump ball ability also, Shock not quite as much as the other 2.

I like Wiggins a lot. I am just pointing out that fact. I hope DC keeps playing like he has the last 3 halves of football so he can start helping Wiggins earn that 7 million dollars we are paying him. Any lack of production hasn't been Wiggins fault, we haven't played much good offense this year.

Wiggins does have that uncanny ability to move on the field. It is awesome to watch.

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

He is the most awkward athlete (look wise) I have ever seen. And he is incredibly consistent and he catches that football! Wiggins is the man!

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast