Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wiggens

berserkers is offline Rookie

Wiggens

wide open all game long...

just made his first catch now in the 3rd quarter...

something else I dont get
    [img:a634b559b7]http://www.myimgs.com/data/islandercountry/bannerbbers.gif[/img:a634b559b7]

vikoles is offline Coordinator

Wiggens

I concur! ???????
    "The pen is mightier than the sword"

PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

Wiggens

wiggins being open all the time was the only thing consistent about the vikes against the Smeagles. I hope wiggins will be a part of this team--a big part that is--even after Kliensasser comes back! he is true clutch performer.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: Wiggens

"berserkers" wrote:
    wide open all game long...

just made his first catch now in the 3rd quarter...

something else I dont get
    They did not throw the ball to him :lol:

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Wiggens

That have to re-sign him!! We could have some kick @ss 2 TE sets!! There would be so many possibilites with that formation!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

vikefan4ever is offline Training Camp

Wiggens

wiggins is a stud. i mean this year he got a chance to step up and make plays and he did awesome. still needs to work on blocking but he had a great season

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Wiggens

Kleinny can do all the blocking we need, Wiggins can just go out and catch the ball!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Wiggens

And to show everyone on this site that I am not afraid to admit when I am wrong, for the record I did say that wiggins wasn't the TE we needed in our offense and that he wasn't gonna do much this year. I WAS WRONG. He had one hell of a year and needs to stay. He said he really wants to stay, and that should be obvious too, since he never didi anything for any other team. Why leave a team where you get 71 catches? but again for the record, I was wrong. I was also wrong about rothlisberger. I claimed he was gonna be another ryan leaf. I was close though LOL.

vikoles is offline Coordinator

Wiggens

I like him as well BUT he does not look like an athlete no? Like a huge slow tub of lard rolling down the hill then THUMP upended again! I seen better moves on a toilet seat! hahahahahahaha I like him tho he can catch it and make pplays have n t studied him enuf as a blocker! Thoughts?
    "The pen is mightier than the sword"

PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

Wiggens

i forget which game he did this but i remember him hurdling an incoming tackler after one of his many catches and taking it another 5 yards... he might not have any jukes but his huge topheavy frame lays smackdown on even large linebackers. and he has suprising speed for his awkward frame. i say keep him and use those double TE sets to score goaline touchdowns over and over til the other teams screams for their mommies!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast