Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Why Are We Viking Fans?

I started to like the Vikings in "99" when I was ten and I have never liked any other team as much as the Vikings after that.
    VIKINGS are KINGS of the NFC North

Why Are We Viking Fans?

I have never been there either. There is just something about them i like. Ever sense I was about 7 and discovered that another leauge exisisted other than the CFL they have been my team. And now im so loyal to them you would think i was born and raised there.

I cant explain it. I take alot of heat from friends and football coaches for it but hey what can I say I love my Vikes.

BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

Why Are We Viking Fans?

Well, for me there really wasn't another team. I grew up in South Dakota and my dad has always been a die hard Vikes fan. Ever since I can remember I have been glued in front of the T.V on every sunday to watch our Vikings. And then finally when I was about 5 or 6 my old man took me to the dome to watch them in person and we have gone to at least one game a year since. So for me it was more passed down from my dad, and I couldn't be happier.

Long Live The Vikings
    :salute: :salute: :salute:
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

briboy75 is offline Asst. Coach

Why Are We Viking Fans?

you people that have never been to MN need to stop by... its not that bad here... anyway i became a fan first time i saw Moss.

CVGVIKE is offline Pro-Bowler

Why Are We Viking Fans?

A few years ago, I used to be a Bengals fan but I came to the conclusion that Mike Brown (the owner) only cared about the $$$ and that he could care less about the fans or having a winning team. (I'll give Mikey a little credit..he let Coach Lewis have some control). So I had to choose another team. I chose the Vikings because I've always liked them and I like the state and the people of MN.

billvike is offline Pro-Bowler

Why Are We Viking Fans?

I used to watch a little bit of it back when i was little like 7 or 8 but couldent stand it so i siad to heck with it. then in like 1996 i watched for or 5 games and that grew in to 10-12 and now its a passion for me and my mom to watch on sunday mornings Now that i got a job im going to try my hardest to get tickets! :cheers:
    Darold "PaPa" Gustafson 1927-2004, Carol Gustafson 1935-2005, U guys are back together in Heaven, We Miss u!!

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

Why Are We Viking Fans?

Being born a Viking Warrior it seemed like the
    natural and only choice-- you know.
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

Semperfi Vike is offline Rookie

Why Are We Viking Fans?

I was Born in Shakopee, Mn and have been a Vike fan since I knew what football was. Born and bred 28 years strong. :cheers:

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Why Are We Viking Fans?

I have my parents to thank for being a fan of the Vikes. Mostly my mom. I don't know about the rest of you, but when I watch it... I'm not quiet... I get that from my mom. When I was little I didn't understand why she had to scream at the tv... now that I watch football I completely understand! I was also born and raised in the great state of Minnesota. I can't say that I love the state, but I can't imagine living anywhere else!

dan3ski is offline Coordinator

Why Are We Viking Fans?

Well when I can I go down to the Vikings bar here and catch them if they are not on regular tv. We do woop and hollar in there as it is a sea of purple.
    can we clone Bud Grant?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast