CrazyVikingsFan is offline Pro-Bowler

Why are we still the underdawg?

We have won six strait and we still get no love. I know that is life as a viking fan but Why. We have been playing mistake free football and we are still being treated like a losing team. The worst we can do no is finish 500. I personally think we will being going 11-5. If any other team goes and wins six strait after being 2-5 they would be considered a top five team. What do yall think?

[size=24px][/size]Go Vikes!!!

vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Why are we still the underdawg?

well we'll see what the "experts" say after Sunday
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

jimmymac is offline Pro-Bowler

Because the Vikings are in the NFC.
    -- Sarcasm always turned on --

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

Who cares? People are still saying the Colts are not going to win next week. Or the Patriots could not repeat. This is what the media does DO NOT buy into the hype. We just need to stay focus on the Steelers and keep playing darn good football. The underdawg label will soon be replaced!

"MEN WE STAY THE COURSE"

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

nephilimstorm is offline Star Spokesman

the underdawg label can bite me..experts no nothing...vikes win 21-17

VegasLadyJae is offline Pro-Bowler

"K-Rob18" wrote:
    We have won six strait and we still get no love. I know that is life as a viking fan but Why. We have been playing mistake free football and we are still being treated like a losing team. The worst we can do no is finish 500. I personally think we will being going 11-5. If any other team goes and wins six strait after being 2-5 they would be considered a top five team. What do yall think?

[size=24px][/size]Go Vikes!!!
    It is the Steelers, we should be the underdogs, also that east coast bias garbage, and we are not flashy with the way we win, but do I think we are going to win the game; yes I do, way more worried about the Ravens.......To be the man you have to beat the man especially at home.......If we sweep the last 3 games we will get our respect....It's a big mountain to climb ( the next 3 games ) but we can do it..........Also we haven't beaten but one good team so people are going to
    say what they want but 6 in a row is a darn good streak.....

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

http://www.purplepride.org/vikes/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=16742