Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    12purplepride28's Avatar
    12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    1,855
    Blog Entries
    1

    Why We Shouldn't Panic



    Figured I'd put it in here. Some yutz thinks we don't need to panic. First strike on this article was he said 2nd straight div title. Aren't we going for a third? Then he said Favre looked good. What an idiot. God I hate bleacher report. But even if this article is dumb, I'm still not panicing (sp?). Are you?
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

  2. #2
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,597

    Re: Why We Shouldn't Panic

    We're bringing purple back.

  3. #3
    midgensa's Avatar
    midgensa is offline Jersey Retired Free Kick Specialist 3 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,317

    Re: Why We Shouldn't Panic

    Uh ... it is the second-straight we are going for.

    Don't you know that the Vikings did not even exist before Favre got here?

  4. #4
    HEY's Avatar
    HEY
    HEY is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    2,201
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Why We Shouldn't Panic

    12purplepride28 wrote:

    Figured I'd put it in here. Some yutz thinks we don't need to panic. First strike on this article was he said 2nd straight div title. Aren't we going for a third? Then he said Favre looked good. What an idiot. God I hate bleacher report. But even if this article is dumb, I'm still not panicing (sp?). Are you?
    Favre looked decent in the first half I think, but he definitely was out of sync with the receivers. I think he made a bad throw to all of the receivers, including tight ends.

    Honestly, I think we might have won the game if Favre had joined the team four weeks earlier, but I'm not going to make excuses. The Saints beat us fair and square (this time) and overall they were the better team (this time). I just don't understand why we didn't keep running the ball with Adrian. :huh: He was doing really good.

  5. #5
    12purplepride28's Avatar
    12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    1,855
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Why We Shouldn't Panic

    HEY wrote:
    12purplepride28 wrote:

    Figured I'd put it in here. Some yutz thinks we don't need to panic. First strike on this article was he said 2nd straight div title. Aren't we going for a third? Then he said Favre looked good. What an idiot. God I hate bleacher report. But even if this article is dumb, I'm still not panicing (sp?). Are you?
    Favre looked decent in the first half I think, but he definitely was out of sync with the receivers. I think he made a bad throw to all of the receivers, including tight ends.

    Honestly, I think we might have won the game if Favre had joined the team four weeks earlier, but I'm not going to make excuses. The Saints beat us fair and square (this time) and overall they were the better team (this time). I just don't understand why we didn't keep running the ball with Adrian. :huh: He was doing really good.
    Because our coach is inept?
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

  6. #6
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Why We Shouldn't Panic

    12purplepride28 wrote:
    HEY wrote:
    12purplepride28 wrote:

    Figured I'd put it in here. Some yutz thinks we don't need to panic. First strike on this article was he said 2nd straight div title. Aren't we going for a third? Then he said Favre looked good. What an idiot. God I hate bleacher report. But even if this article is dumb, I'm still not panicing (sp?). Are you?
    Favre looked decent in the first half I think, but he definitely was out of sync with the receivers. I think he made a bad throw to all of the receivers, including tight ends.

    Honestly, I think we might have won the game if Favre had joined the team four weeks earlier, but I'm not going to make excuses. The Saints beat us fair and square (this time) and overall they were the better team (this time). I just don't understand why we didn't keep running the ball with Adrian. :huh: He was doing really good.
    Because our coach is inept?
    Nobody thinks that lol.

  7. #7
    trickstertrace is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4

    Re: Why We Shouldn't Panic

    +1
    None

  8. #8
    purpledoom's Avatar
    purpledoom is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    297

    Re: Why We Shouldn't Panic

    +2

  9. #9
    jrjohn is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    412

    Re: Why We Shouldn't Panic

    no worries...... Yet
    None

  10. #10
    jrjohn is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    412

    Re: Why We Shouldn't Panic

    there is always next week, and the lions are looking pretty good. Could the Vikings loose two straight at home?? is that even possible?????
    None

Similar Threads

  1. Panic in Boston
    By singersp in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 02-09-2007, 03:14 PM
  2. Do Not Panic Yet! Do Not...
    By snowinapril in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 09-20-2005, 03:26 PM
  3. No need to panic
    By vikez06 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-13-2004, 12:04 AM
  4. No reason to panic
    By shockzilla in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-04-2004, 03:24 AM
  5. panic mode!!
    By bleedpurple in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-05-2004, 01:29 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •