Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    mr.woo's Avatar
    mr.woo is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,213

    why we need to keep marcus robinson....

    because he is unstoppable. against houston he had 9 cathes for a wopping 1509 recieving yards. that beats the next best total by a goo 1,200! dont believe me just look at the the fact of the day. its on the internet so it has to be true!
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

  2. #2
    whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,535

    Re: why we need to keep marcus robinson....

    "mr.woo" wrote:
    because he is unstoppable. against houston he had 9 cathes for a wopping 1509 recieving yards. that beats the next best total by a goo 1,200! dont believe me just look at the the fact of the day. its on the internet so it has to be true!

    ?
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

  3. #3
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: why we need to keep marcus robinson....

    "whackthepack" wrote:
    "mr.woo" wrote:
    because he is unstoppable. against houston he had 9 cathes for a wopping 1509 recieving yards. that beats the next best total by a goo 1,200! dont believe me just look at the the fact of the day. its on the internet so it has to be true!

    ?
    ??

  4. #4
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: why we need to keep marcus robinson....

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    "mr.woo" wrote:
    because he is unstoppable. against houston he had 9 cathes for a wopping 1509 recieving yards. that beats the next best total by a goo 1,200! dont believe me just look at the the fact of the day. its on the internet so it has to be true!

    ?
    ??
    www.whatthecrap........ LOL


  5. #5
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: why we need to keep marcus robinson....

    LOL.
    The fact of the day on the home page is a little off. ;D

    "Fact of the Day" wrote:
    Against what team did Marcus Robinson amass season bests of 9 catches and 1509 receiving yards in 2004? Answer: Houston (week 5).
    Let's see... 1509 / 9 = 167 yards per catch ?!?!?
    Someone needs to tell that boy that he can stop running when he gets to the end zone... ;D
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  6. #6
    VikesfaninWis's Avatar
    VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,055

    Re: why we need to keep marcus robinson....

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    LOL.
    The fact of the day on the home page is a little off. ;D

    "Fact of the Day" wrote:
    Against what team did Marcus Robinson amass season bests of 9 catches and 1509 receiving yards in 2004? Answer: Houston (week 5).
    Let's see... 1509 / 9 = 167 yards per catch ?!?!?
    Someone needs to tell that boy that he can stop running when he gets to the end zone... ;D

    Yeah, and that he doesn't have to take the ball home with him..

  7. #7
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,618

    Re: why we need to keep marcus robinson....

    Haha...pretty sure that's a misprint!

  8. #8
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: why we need to keep marcus robinson....

    "mr.woo" wrote:
    because he is unstoppable. against houston he had 9 cathes for a wopping 1509 recieving yards. that beats the next best total by a goo 1,200! dont believe me just look at the the fact of the day. its on the internet so it has to be true!
    Marcus Robinson is ALREADY GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!


    Wake up, Rip Van Woo-nkle!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  9. #9
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: why we need to keep marcus robinson....

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "mr.woo" wrote:
    because he is unstoppable. against houston he had 9 cathes for a wopping 1509 recieving yards. that beats the next best total by a goo 1,200! dont believe me just look at the the fact of the day. its on the internet so it has to be true!
    Marcus Robinson is ALREADY GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!


    Wake up, Rip Van Woo-nkle!
    ALready gone!?
    But why would they get rid of our most productive receiver with no off or on field problems?
    That wouldn't make any sense.
    surely your joking...

  10. #10
    magicci's Avatar
    magicci is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    oxnard, ca
    Posts
    5,440

    Re: why we need to keep marcus robinson....

    from the pp.org home page

    Fact of the DayAgainst what team did Marcus Robinson amass season bests of 9 catches and 1509 receiving yards in 2004? Answer: Houston (week 5).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Marcus Robinson working out on his own
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 04-01-2006, 08:44 PM
  2. Marcus Robinson.
    By UkViking in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 08-08-2005, 06:45 PM
  3. Marcus Robinson was the key!
    By Vikes in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-17-2005, 05:34 PM
  4. Question about Marcus Robinson
    By sdvikefan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-24-2004, 11:03 AM
  5. Marcus Robinson?
    By DoubleDown11 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-05-2004, 04:02 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •