Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Re: why was wade retuning punts

"Marrdro" wrote:
    ....By the way, what is your opinion on Benny today?

:
    I'm looking forward to Sapp walking the plank.
    I usually don't go after guys when they're relatively new, but, in this case I make an exception to the rule.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"Prophet" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

:
    I usually don't go after guys when they're relatively new, but, in this case I make an exception to the rule.
    Funny how guys will go after B-wade for coming in and catching the damn ball but will ignore it when the coaches stick with a guy playing as bad as he was and not substituting in McCauley to see if he could do better or giving the ball to our fumble fingered RB who then proceeded to put it back on the turf with 2:14 left instead of going 4 or 5 wide.

Simply amazing the chuckleheads who can figure out how to work a puter these days.... ;D

Long story short, coaching staff made some silly decisions yesterday, but putting B-wade in to catch the damn ball wasn't one of them.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    When I read threads like this I often wonder if anyone has the faintest idea what is going on with the roster, who is injured, who is being carried to allow for that, etc etc etc....
    Don't you get that idea in the majority of posts here?
    I must be missing something.
    I know My Sexy Little Pixie.
    Still not feeling well and I am gol 'darnit grumpy from that and that poor excuse of a game.
    Got a feeling Old Marrdro might come out and a "Green Dot" might be in his future today.

Maybe I should just stay away for another day or two.

;D
    I must be in the minority cause I feel that was a pretty good game. Minus the fumbles and Sharper being a dumbass, we win by 21 points. I have a feeling we will see these guys again and get it done.
    Great game plan poor execution.

Damn I hate turnovers unless they are the other team doing it.

By the way, what is your opinion on Benny today?

:
    Other than a penalty, he was not terrible.

"marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    [quote author=Marrdro link=topic=49686.msg883161#msg883161 date=1229955533]
    When I read threads like this I often wonder if anyone has the faintest idea what is going on with the roster, who is injured, who is being carried to allow for that, etc etc etc....
    Still not feeling well and I am gol 'darnit grumpy from that and that poor excuse of a game.
    Got a feeling Old Marrdro might come out and a "Green Dot" might be in his future today.

;D
    I must be in the minority cause I feel that was a pretty good game. Minus the fumbles and Sharper being a dumbass, we win by 21 points. I have a feeling we will see these guys again and get it done.

gol 'darnit I hate turnovers unless they are the other team doing it.

:
    [/quote]
    Well not terrible, however, several missed tackles and his inablility to stay with a guy dragging across the short stuff was sure frustrating to watch yesterday.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

:
    Funny how guys will go after B-wade for coming in and catching the damn ball but will ignore it when the coaches stick with a guy playing as bad as he was and not substituting in McCauley to see if he could do better or giving the ball to our fumble fingered RB who then proceeded to put it back on the turf with 2:14 left instead of going 4 or 5 wide.

Simply amazing the chuckleheads who can figure out how to work a puter these days.... ;D

Long story short, coaching staff made some silly decisions yesterday, but putting B-wade in to catch the damn ball wasn't one of them.
    Funny how you support a guy like Shank who has been here a while and blame ineffectiveness to familiarity with the scheme when this is Sapps first year.
    :

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

:

Funny how you support a guy like Shank who has been here a while and blame ineffectiveness to familiarity with the scheme when this is Sapps first year.
    :
    Bookmark it and call it out when Sapp becomes a star with the Vikings.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    [quote author=Prophet link=topic=49686.msg883163#msg883163 date=1229955668]
    [quote author=Marrdro link=topic=49686.msg883161#msg883161 date=1229955533]

;D

gol 'darnit I hate turnovers unless they are the other team doing it.

:
    [/quote]
    Well not terrible, however, several missed tackles and his inablility to stay with a guy dragging across the short stuff was sure frustrating to watch yesterday.
    [/quote]

There were plenty more guys missing tackles. Madieu rings a bell but nobody talks about him.

"Prophet" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

:

:
    A star is unlikely but he will be decent in the dime. I still think we need to go out and get Dunta Robinson in FA. There are some other decent CBs too.

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

"marstc09" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    [quote author=Marrdro link=topic=49686.msg883181#msg883181 date=1229956706]

:
    Funny how guys will go after B-wade for coming in and catching the gol 'darnit ball but will ignore it when the coaches stick with a guy playing as bad as he was and not substituting in McCauley to see if he could do better or giving the ball to our fumble fingered RB who then proceeded to put it back on the turf with 2:14 left instead of going 4 or 5 wide.

Long story short, coaching staff made some silly decisions yesterday, but putting B-wade in to catch the gol 'darnit ball wasn't one of them.
    :
    A star is unlikely but he will be decent in the dime. I still think we need to go out and get Dunta Robinson in FA. There are some other decent CBs too.
    [/quote]

i keep saying it and will say it again.. what is that 4 crucial penalties by Sapp in 4 straight weeks??... c'mon man are you serious!!!...

get his ass outta there!!!.... he's not bad, but he sure as hell finds a way to eff up at the most inopportune times!!! he's a get off the field killer!!!

ALWAYS ON 3RD DOWN TOO!!!!

"marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

:
    Funny how guys will go after B-wade for coming in and catching the gol 'darnit ball but will ignore it when the coaches stick with a guy playing as bad as he was and not substituting in McCauley to see if he could do better or giving the ball to our fumble fingered RB who then proceeded to put it back on the turf with 2:14 left instead of going 4 or 5 wide.

Long story short, coaching staff made some silly decisions yesterday, but putting B-wade in to catch the gol 'darnit ball wasn't one of them.
    :
    Seems to me that I was down on him in pre-season but as late as 3 weeks ago told you to be patient with him.
    How is that not being patient with him?

My question was just a question to see if you were mad at him again like you were before...... ;D

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast