Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vikingfan is offline Waterboy

Why the Vikings Deserved it

Vikings FANs

Actually we don't need to run the Packer fan off the Vikings forum. I myself actually pity the poor fool. He obviously does not have any place else to express himself (or herself) with people as intelligent as us. C'mon he's a Packer fan and I have not come across an intelligent Packer fan in my entire life.

I say to the Packer fan "Welcome to the intelligent side."

As for the home game in Lamebo field late in the season. I sense that you are not confident with your Packers having to rely on the weather for a victory. I myself have no problem with my Vikings playing your Packers any time of the season, any temperature. You go sit and wait patiently for the schedule to come out hoping and praying for the games to end up on the right dates. And on those dates you hope and pray the weather is to your liking. I have enough confidence in my Vikes I know they will play awesome every game, rain, sleet or snow this year. I hope the last game is in Lamebo field for the Vikes. I am confident we will come and hand your a$$ to you just like the Falcons did a couple of seasons back in that playoff game.

BTW
    "We didn't lose on 4th and 26 though, we lost on 4th and 1."

You actually lost on a Grandpa Favre interception.
    My favorite team on any given Sunday is the Vikings and who every plays the Packers.

>As for the home game in Lamebo field late in the season. I sense that you are not confident with your Packers having to rely on the weather for a victory.<

Oh, no, that's not it. We can beat you anytime. I just want to see you suffer. There's an evil little streak in me that loves to watch all your shivering indoor players crowded around the heater like you were the Saints or something.

>You actually lost on a Grandpa Favre interception.<

Nah, the game should have been won by then. We had the best running game in the NFC and could have ended the game by getting one yard. Championship teams reach out and take the ring, they don't wait for it to come to them.
    "He either fears his fate too much,
    Or his deserts are small,
    Who dares not put it to the touch,
    To win or lose it all. "

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

key word should have been!

Guess what! Shoulda bee's coulda bee's woulda bee's and especially wanna bee's dont make no honey!!

Skol vikes

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234