Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    norseforce is offline Rookie

Re: Why Tahi on our roster? 9 offensive lineman? Tank Williams over Greg Blue?

thats a good call we dont really need dugan, SIDNEY RICE IS A STUD! he could have a big year

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

fason needed to go..he was god awful as a short yardage back..we need somebody that can be more like moe williams in those situations

as for dovonte edwards, he made one play a couple years ago, and thats it..and right after that play he got burnt for a long touchdown (gb game)..hes just coming off a serious injury so im sure the coaching staff saw his speed deteriorate
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"norseforce" wrote:
    thats a good call we dont really need dugan, SIDNEY RICE IS A STUD! he could have a big year
    I think so too!

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"OchoCinco" wrote:
    Roster spots decided on the practice field

One thing to keep in mind when being surprised by roster cuts is the fact that what WE see in preseason games is merely a fraction of what the coaches and personnel people see.
    Every drill and scrimmage and practice are taped and reviewed each day by the coaches and personnel people.
    They get so much repetition of looking at these guys that they know exactly what they can and cannot do.

How they perform in preseason games is always just a snippet of what they’ve already shown the coaching staff.
    And our view is always somewhat skewed because of that, where a big play in the stat sheet looks impressive.
    But it’s what these guys have been showing day after day from OTAs, minicamps and two-a-days in training camp that make or break their chances to make it.

NUFF SAID

Excellent post my friend.
    Were ya been lately?
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

OchoCinco is offline Coordinator

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "OchoCinco" wrote:

One thing to keep in mind when being surprised by roster cuts is the fact that what WE see in preseason games is merely a fraction of what the coaches and personnel people see.
    Every drill and scrimmage and practice are taped and reviewed each day by the coaches and personnel people.
    They get so much repetition of looking at these guys that they know exactly what they can and cannot do.

How they perform in preseason games is always just a snippet of what they’ve already shown the coaching staff.
    And our view is always somewhat skewed because of that, where a big play in the stat sheet looks impressive.
    But it’s what these guys have been showing day after day from OTAs, minicamps and two-a-days in training camp that make or break their chances to make it.

NUFF SAID

Were ya been lately?

;D

http://www.purplepride.org/forums/index.php?topic=37333.0

Son started football...try to attend every practice and game... pop in here every now and then for the occasional humor injection...fishin' again eh Marr...

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"OchoCinco" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "OchoCinco" wrote:

NUFF SAID

Were ya been lately?

;D

http://www.purplepride.org/forums/index.php?topic=37333.0

Son started football...try to attend every practice and game... pop in here every now and then for the occasional humor injection...fishin' again eh Marr...
    Always fishing unless I'm hunting.

Thanks for the link.
    How about a youtube video of him scoring a TD
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234