Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    drewlovs is offline Asst. Coach
    One other thing; I've heard from 2-3 different sources that the vikings want either Manziel or Bortles. If that is the case, and both are gone at #8, I fully expect us to trade down for more picks.

Things like this will firm up after the combine. I do NOT expect us to take Carr unless we have the opportunity in the second round.
    Men are moved by two levers only: fear and self interest.

~Napoleon Bonaparte on Politics

Ted Dibiase is offline Rookie
    We should all be Mike Evans fans this weekend. He's 6'4" and if he tears up the combine that #8 becomes more valuable. It could make StL more willing to move down there or somebody else more desperate to move up there. It could make him get drafted even higher so someone falls. Or...I know it isn't a position of need but unless Greg Childs defies the odds, we sure could use a receiver like that.

2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni
    yes, we could use a receiver like that, who couldn't? But in no way will the Vikes take a WR with the 8th pick..we have too many other pressing NEEDS at this point.

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman
    Quote Originally Posted by 2beersTommy View Post
    yes, we could use a receiver like that, who couldn't? But in no way will the Vikes take a WR with the 8th pick..we have too many other pressing NEEDS at this point.
    I think Ted is saying if Evans tears it up it gives us more leverage with our pick to trade.

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni
    Quote Originally Posted by tarkenton10 View Post
    I think Ted is saying if Evans tears it up it gives us more leverage with our pick to trade.
    you are right, sorry..I had to re-read it

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123