Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Why Moss Had to Go

Um, he is doing warm ups there los, can't you tell!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

Why Moss Had to Go

Los got a glimpse of a full moon then.. ok maybe we'll just call it a lunar eclipse being as Moss didn't really drop his pants.

briboy75 is offline Asst. Coach

Why Moss Had to Go

You do the math. A full season with Moss healthy and Pepp was on pace to throw 58 TDs. Games without Moss and Culpepper's pace was exactly half that total. How important was Moss? You decide.

-VikingUpdate

Why Moss Had to Go

well now that were going to be more run oriented , the numbers are going to go down , hopefully well get plax and our o won't skip a beat

http://justlube.net/?page_id=44

Why Moss Had to Go

Actually thing seemed to be going good for Moss early into the season. the Commentators were showing how he was blocking on plays and commenting on how me was playing hard. Problems started when he walked off the field in Washington. but do you think if they had made the super bowl all this comotion would be going on. An as for the way things are done in the marines, this is football. Moss made a mistake by walking off the field. in football if you make a mistake people don't die. there is no comparison to how the marines work.

parsongeorge is offline Starter

Why Moss Had to Go

"fourdoorchevelle" wrote:
    well now that were going to be more run oriented , the numbers are going to go down , hopefully well get plax and our o won't skip a beat
    Are we negotiating for Burress?
    If you keep on doing what you ve done, your gonna keep on getting what you got.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Why Moss Had to Go

"NDVikingFan66" wrote:
    I made a post about Red on another forum, and not that I am going to defend him, many people thought this years Vikes were on their way to the Super Bowl, going as far as saying the Philly game will be the SB....

When your team is supposed to be that good...why should you spend more money and add players?
    I think that Red was trying to convince our team and the coaches that they had all the pieces. He just didn't want to spend the money. I think the coaches actually believed we were better than we actually were. Red gave up on this team in AZ last year. Maybe it was the game before AZ when he went into the locker room after the game and berated the team and coaches when he gave up on the Vikes. Red QUIT before the AZ game.

We could have gone out last year and got another D lineman. We were really putting a lot of faith in Udeze. We need to do a little on FA each year. If we would have added one player last year, that would have been one less player to add this year. One more player that played in our system the year before. If we get a lot of new guys, they will have to be on a huge learning curve.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123