Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

Why Moss Had to Go

They could have had a few key players on defense, that woulda helped.

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

Why Moss Had to Go

this is crap, i dont care what anyone says we should have kept moss

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Why Moss Had to Go

Just note:

Do you ever notice how Packer fans rush to Favre's defense, no matter how wrong he is? Say, for example, the Strahan sack...Packer fans said he didn't do it intentionally?

It's something that happens to any fan base...that no matter how wrong a player is, as long as he's producing on the field, you will defend and make excuses for that player to the death.

If you really look at what the non-biased pundits are saying, they really aren't saying you guys got screwed. In fact, a packer beat writer wrote yesterday that you might be much better (hm, I wonder if he reads my posts).

But, you guys have voraciously defended Moss, made excuses for him, deflected attacks back on the accusers, and all in all, invested a LOT emotionally into this guy.

After seven years of this, it is completely natural to have a grieving process. You expected something in return for your commitment to him (a Super Bowl, for him to retire as a Vike). You expected that he would turn it around and keep making the Packers suffer. Cancer or not, distraction or not, trouble or not, Randy Moss would be there, and you'd be his #1 fan, shielding him against the masses.

I saw it at Lambeau. After his butt-wiping, I wanted to go down and shout at him after the game was done, but about 200 Viking fans surrounded to the visitor's tunnel entrance, so no one could get near him.

Whether he "had" to go or not, I'm not commenting on. You know I think its a better deal for you guys, and may end up being a bad deal for the Packers.

But I understand the feelings you guys are going through. It's tough to grieve. We did the same when Sterling Sharpe was forced to retire. Then, we won, and quickly forgot how upset we were.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Why Moss Had to Go

What would you have shouted at him los?

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Why Moss Had to Go

Hee hee hee...wouldn't you like to know....
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Why Moss Had to Go

C'mon, let me hear that quick witted comment you would have had for him!! It's probably best that you didn't say anything though, because you were still upset after he scored two TDs against your boys, while he was hobbling!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Why Moss Had to Go

Oh, I don't know. I would have probably just booed him loudly. If I had time to think about it, I might have said, "What? Wiping off all your sh*t on your teammates and Viking fans isn't enough for you?"

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

Why Moss Had to Go

What seats did you have for the game?

Why Moss Had to Go

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    Oh, I don't know. I would have probably just booed him loudly. If I had time to think about it, I might have said, "What? Wiping off all your sh*t on your teammates and Viking fans isn't enough for you?"
    I'm sorry you still have pent up anger los!! You'll get over it I'm sure!!

Why Moss Had to Go

"DemonicViking" wrote:
    What seats did you have for the game?
    SOuth end zone, about row 40 or 50-something. Right where the "wipage" took place.

And...about from this angle:

http://www.purplepride.org/skol/album_page.php?pic_id=91

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast