Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 36
  1. #11
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Why is everyone so down

    Just think, if we lose enough games to move up to #7 in the draft we can get another Troy Williamson.


    Brilliant.

  2. #12
    CCthebest's Avatar
    CCthebest is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,270

    Re: Why is everyone so down

    Saying your happy for Viles loses is silly, especially when they are 4 and 4. Im no Childress fan, but Im positive the LAST thing on his mind is next years draft.

  3. #13
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Why is everyone so down

    LOL.
    OK, that is a lesson in optimism.

    Let me try... If we keep losing, then my season tickets will mkeep moving closer to the field.
    A high draft pick will make the draft day party more exciting.
    Shorter lines at the autograph sessions...

    Nope, doesn't work.
    i would still rather win. ;D
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  4. #14
    midgensa's Avatar
    midgensa is offline Jersey Retired Free Kick Specialist 3 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,308

    Re: Why is everyone so down

    Hey ... we are still the No. 6 seed if the playoffs started today! Be excited ... if all goes the same in the second half we would be heading to either New Orleans or New York to get our butts kicked right now!

  5. #15
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Why is everyone so down

    "midgensa" wrote:
    Hey ... we are still the No. 6 seed if the playoffs started today! Be excited ... if all goes the same in the second half we would be heading to either New Orleans or New York to get our butts kicked right now!
    Who would we play in the first round?

  6. #16
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Why is everyone so down

    I think if the season were to end to day we would play New York based on strength of victory... but that is hard to say because we are only halfway through the season. Definately either NYG or NO.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  7. #17
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Why is everyone so down

    "Acumen" wrote:
    I'm responding to this post for no reason other than satisfying my post whoring needs for the morning.

    A wise man once said, "One player does not a team make".
    A donut with no hole is a danish.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  8. #18
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: Why is everyone so down

    "arialassault84" wrote:
    Every one keeps talking so down about what is happening with the vikes. Why??? I'm loving the fact that we are losing. This team needs offense and needs it bad. Finishing 8-8 or 9-9 is going to do nothing to help this offense. finishing in the middle of the pack has plagued us for years.When a team is stuck in the middle
    of the pack during the draft you get OK talent( unless someone falls) and never really get better. So the next year again middle of the pack. The vikes have been there for years. Next year a top five pick and we can start all over with this franchise. Clavin Johnson is the future, the game breaker we need. If anyone refers to Twill because we picked #7, just look at who was picking and what was available. I stand by the fact that we should have taken Derrick Johnson or we could have had Merriman.
    Have you been listening to the Mike Greenberg (JETS Fan) on ESPN radio? ???

    One draft pick won't fix our team.
    We need to be smart (like we were this year) with every pick so that they can contribute as scheduled (QB's don't play for a year or two ;D).
    That will change our team.....
    Not loosing for a high draft pick.
    Look at the production our draft class are providing this year wether they are starting on Off/Def or on special teams.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  9. #19
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,618

    Re: Why is everyone so down

    I'll never be happy when the Vikings lose, especially when we drop from 4-2 to 4-4. We're still in position to make the playoffs (hopefully) and although we may not have the talent to win the whole thing, stranger things HAVE happened. If we can make it to the playoffs, I think we have a genuine shot at the whole thing with an experienced quarterback and a good defense.

  10. #20
    RK.'s Avatar
    RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    4,458

    Re: Why is everyone so down

    "Acumen" wrote:
    I'm responding to this post for no reason other than satisfying my post whoring needs for the morning.I am just filling my WMD whoring need for this morning. lol

    A wise man once said, "One player does not a team make".
    ;D
    Nice Acumen.
    Which wise man was that?
    The one with the frankincense?


    WWBGD

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •