Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Why is everyone so down

Every one keeps talking so down about what is happening with the vikes. Why??? I'm loving the fact that we are losing. This team needs offense and needs it bad. Finishing 8-8 or 9-9 is going to do nothing to help this offense. finishing in the middle of the pack has plagued us for years.When a team is stuck in the middle
    of the pack during the draft you get OK talent( unless someone falls) and never really get better. So the next year again middle of the pack. The vikes have been there for years. Next year a top five pick and we can start all over with this franchise. Clavin Johnson is the future, the game breaker we need. If anyone refers to Twill because we picked #7, just look at who was picking and what was available. I stand by the fact that we should have taken Derrick Johnson or we could have had Merriman.
    6949da5ce3db19514b6088f4f00ffabd

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Why is everyone so down

I'm loving the fact that we are losing.
    are you serious?
    I stopped reading after I read that
    >

Del Rio Guest

Well sorry to say that we are probably going to finish middle of the pack. So you might as well start feeling sad too.

A high draft pick doesn't = a good draft pick always

Definatley not enough to justify having to watch crappy football when you know your team is better, and NEVER EVER justify losing on purpose (which you didnt suggest) if anyone ever does that they should be banned from the NFL for life.

WisconsinSucks is offline Asst. Coach

I love the fact that we're losing?
    So we can pick higher?
    Thats like wanting your tonsils out so you can eat ice cream.
    Completely nuts.

Check out the drafts from the past.
    It's a crap shoot regardless of where you pick.
    The Vikes are under the cap every year and allows them to get proven free agents.
    We are only a couple pieces short of the complete puzzle.

Never be happy with losing, thats completely insane.
    I don't even know why I'm bothering to reply to this.

Freya is offline Team Alumni

I don't feel down today. I feel quite yippy skippy. Happy camperish even.

Skol Vikings!!!

Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"arialassault84" wrote:
    Every one keeps talking so down about what is happening with the vikes. Why??? I'm loving the fact that we are losing. This team needs offense and needs it bad. Finishing 8-8 or 9-9 is going to do nothing to help this offense. finishing in the middle of the pack has plagued us for years.When a team is stuck in the middle
    of the pack during the draft you get OK talent( unless someone falls) and never really get better. So the next year again middle of the pack. The vikes have been there for years. Next year a top five pick and we can start all over with this franchise. Clavin Johnson is the future, the game breaker we need. If anyone refers to Twill because we picked #7, just look at who was picking and what was available. I stand by the fact that we should have taken Derrick Johnson or we could have had Merriman.

OK!

Lobotomy was successful!

Why am I down?

The Vikes have lost 4 of their last 6 games!

The offense has not scored a TD in 9 quarters, again!

Brad Johnson has twice as many INT's as TD's!

And Travis Taylor and Troy Williamson have clubs instead of hands!

Is that enough for you or do you want me to go on!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

happy camper is offline Team Alumni

an early spot in the draft doesnt make teams better. otherwise the lions and cardinals would have hoisted the trophy hundreds of times by now.

refer to the quote in my sig
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

VikLloyd is offline Training Camp

are u serious??? wow i cant believe you would say you want to lose thats ridiculous, u know if the season ended today we are the 6th team we make the playoffs and we have an easy stretch of games, that is outrageous u would wish we would lose, terrible 4real.
    T-Jack is a god!!!!!!!

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

I'm responding to this post for no reason other than satisfying my post whoring needs for the morning.

A wise man once said, "One player does not a team make".
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

I'm never going to be happy about our team loosing, just for the sake of drafting higher.

Also what gets you a good team is getting quality throughout the draft. Not only in the first round.

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast