Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 173
  1. #21
    PurplePeopleEaters's Avatar
    PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,901

    Re: Why is everyone saying that we are gonna get killed?

    "Rickjames" wrote:
    "UndisputedVike" wrote:
    ...Lol silly guy, You're so high on the AFC but you forgot the Colts play in a dome...And they ripped the Holy curtain a brand new one so how much of that curtain is left my friend I mean really.

    But seriously wait till game day we will all see (Well we all know what it will be, The vikes rolling on with the W) =P
    You stupid dipshit...you compare the vikes to the Colts? Your team sucks, and you are lucky to be 8-5. You all should be thanking God everynight that your beeyatch team is relevant at all at this point of the season! The Steelers have had their problems this year, but even with those problems they a FAR better team than a Vikes team that is streaking. The Vikes rolling with the W? Come on now. The Steelers...lose to the Vikings? Is that your twisted G.E.D. logic?

    In short...even with not much of a "curtain" left, it will be more than enough to stop the pop warner team you all call the vikings.
    The pop warner team featuring an all star defense that is second in the NFL in interceptions? Troy polomalu all you want but he cant even touch darren sharper. Don't even try going to NFL.com to bring up the stats.. yes he has 8 interceptions tied for most in the NFL. Pop warner team my ass bitch. I can't wait until sunday when you get to have your feast of crow right here on purplepride.org.

  2. #22
    Rickjames is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13

    Re: Why is everyone saying that we are gonna get killed?

    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    "Rickjames" wrote:
    "UndisputedVike" wrote:
    ...Lol silly guy, You're so high on the AFC but you forgot the Colts play in a dome...And they ripped the Holy curtain a brand new one so how much of that curtain is left my friend I mean really.

    But seriously wait till game day we will all see (Well we all know what it will be, The vikes rolling on with the W) =P
    You stupid dipshit...you compare the vikes to the Colts? Your team sucks, and you are lucky to be 8-5. You all should be thanking God everynight that your beeyatch team is relevant at all at this point of the season! The Steelers have had their problems this year, but even with those problems they a FAR better team than a Vikes team that is streaking. The Vikes rolling with the W? Come on now. The Steelers...lose to the Vikings? Is that your twisted G.E.D. logic?

    In short...even with not much of a "curtain" left, it will be more than enough to stop the pop warner team you all call the vikings.
    The pop warner team featuring an all star defense that is second in the NFL in interceptions? Troy polomalu all you want but he cant even touch darren sharper. Don't even try going to NFL.com to bring up the stats.. yes he has 8 interceptions tied for most in the NFL. Pop warner team my jiggly butt beeyatch. I can't wait until sunday when you get to have your feast of crow right here on purplepride.org.
    Darren Sharper...better than Troy? You really are a homer, or high. Not sure which. Troy does more on the defensive side than Sharper can ever wish to do. Troy has 5 or 6 times the skill Sharper has. If you want to measure that only by interceptions over 1 season, go ahead...you are not so bright. I'll take Troy and so will everyone outside of the Minneapolis area (and probably 1/2 of the twin city area). And I'll be back, win or lose. Now take your jiggly butt back to the kitchen fat ass...I know you're craving a twinky.

  3. #23
    PurplePeopleEaters's Avatar
    PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,901

    Re: Why is everyone saying that we are gonna get killed?

    "Rickjames" wrote:
    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    "Rickjames" wrote:
    "UndisputedVike" wrote:
    ...Lol silly guy, You're so high on the AFC but you forgot the Colts play in a dome...And they ripped the Holy curtain a brand new one so how much of that curtain is left my friend I mean really.

    But seriously wait till game day we will all see (Well we all know what it will be, The vikes rolling on with the W) =P
    You stupid dipshit...you compare the vikes to the Colts? Your team sucks, and you are lucky to be 8-5. You all should be thanking God everynight that your beeyatch team is relevant at all at this point of the season! The Steelers have had their problems this year, but even with those problems they a FAR better team than a Vikes team that is streaking. The Vikes rolling with the W? Come on now. The Steelers...lose to the Vikings? Is that your twisted G.E.D. logic?

    In short...even with not much of a "curtain" left, it will be more than enough to stop the pop warner team you all call the vikings.
    The pop warner team featuring an all star defense that is second in the NFL in interceptions? Troy polomalu all you want but he cant even touch darren sharper. Don't even try going to NFL.com to bring up the stats.. yes he has 8 interceptions tied for most in the NFL. Pop warner team my jiggly butt beeyatch. I can't wait until sunday when you get to have your feast of crow right here on purplepride.org.
    Darren Sharper...better than Troy? You really are a homer, or high. Not sure which. Troy does more on the defensive side than Sharper can ever wish to do. Troy has 5 or 6 times the skill Sharper has. If you want to measure that only by interceptions over 1 season, go ahead...you are not so bright. I'll take Troy and so will everyone outside of the Minneapolis area (and probably 1/2 of the twin city area). And I'll be back, win or lose. Now take your jiggly butt back to the kitchen fat jiggly butt...I know you're craving a twinky.
    What the fuck are you making fat jokes for? Ban this stupid little bitch. Troy Polomalu is absolutely owned by darren sharper this season. Sharper is a true ballhawk and a hard-hitting safety at the same time. Just because he was stuck in green bay with an injury last year doesn't make polomalu better. By the way... i dont live in minneapolis dumbass.

  4. #24
    Rickjames is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13

    Re: Why is everyone saying that we are gonna get killed?

    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    "Rickjames" wrote:
    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    "Rickjames" wrote:
    "UndisputedVike" wrote:
    ...Lol silly guy, You're so high on the AFC but you forgot the Colts play in a dome...And they ripped the Holy curtain a brand new one so how much of that curtain is left my friend I mean really.

    But seriously wait till game day we will all see (Well we all know what it will be, The vikes rolling on with the W) =P
    You stupid dipshit...you compare the vikes to the Colts? Your team sucks, and you are lucky to be 8-5. You all should be thanking God everynight that your beeyatch team is relevant at all at this point of the season! The Steelers have had their problems this year, but even with those problems they a FAR better team than a Vikes team that is streaking. The Vikes rolling with the W? Come on now. The Steelers...lose to the Vikings? Is that your twisted G.E.D. logic?

    In short...even with not much of a "curtain" left, it will be more than enough to stop the pop warner team you all call the vikings.
    The pop warner team featuring an all star defense that is second in the NFL in interceptions? Troy polomalu all you want but he cant even touch darren sharper. Don't even try going to NFL.com to bring up the stats.. yes he has 8 interceptions tied for most in the NFL. Pop warner team my jiggly butt beeyatch. I can't wait until sunday when you get to have your feast of crow right here on purplepride.org.
    Darren Sharper...better than Troy? You really are a homer, or high. Not sure which. Troy does more on the defensive side than Sharper can ever wish to do. Troy has 5 or 6 times the skill Sharper has. If you want to measure that only by interceptions over 1 season, go ahead...you are not so bright. I'll take Troy and so will everyone outside of the Minneapolis area (and probably 1/2 of the twin city area). And I'll be back, win or lose. Now take your jiggly butt back to the kitchen fat jiggly butt...I know you're craving a twinky.
    What the F!!ck are you making fat jokes for? Ban this stupid little beeyatch. Troy Polomalu is absolutely owned by darren sharper this season. Sharper is a true ballhawk and a hard-hitting safety at the same time. Just because he was stuck in green bay with an injury last year doesn't make polomalu better. By the way... i dont live in minneapolis dumbass.
    Actually, dumbass, I never said you live in Minneapolis...learn to read. Contrary to your belief, a GED will not get you that far in life. And if you think Sharper is a better safety than Troy fine...but despite ONE decent year, you come out looking like a dumbass in this discussion to anyone who has an inkling of football knowledge. Are you a typical Viking fan? Do all Viking fan cry to have someone banned because they have a different opinion than they do? We get different fans on out boards all the time, we don't cry because they don't like our team. Crying is what little girls do...So I guess here's what we have learned about you in the last 15 minutes: You are a fat, twinkie lovin' little girl who knows nothing about football which is evident in her taste in teams.

  5. #25
    canadian_vikes_fan's Avatar
    canadian_vikes_fan is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,322

    Re: Why is everyone saying that we are gonna get killed?

    "blackngold07" wrote:
    Thanks for the dictionary cutr and paste... I guess you learned a new word in Viking land.

    BTW, Ravens vs Steelers games are an anomoly. You know how divisional games are... even when the pack is down they usually spank your asses.

    As for the entire NFC. The records are meaningless. I mean Seattle has 2 losses...lol. That team sucks. Their QB is Hasselbeck for Christ sake... he blows. The Giants suck. Vick is a joke of a QB. They benefit from playing in a weak conference. Don't get all pie eyed because of records.

    As for Pat Williams our lard jiggly butt will run over that lard jiggly butt this weekend.

    Good luck...

    PS. All Dome teams are ***. Domes are the gayest venue to watch a football game... But Purple is your color, so that makes sense.
    Great logic. The Vikings suck cuz their jersey's are purple. I'm surprised you haven't been interviewed by ESPN yet.

    And as for "the pack ususally spanking our asses" we swept them this year and we owned them in the playoffs last year.

    That's better than the Steelers did with the Ravens and their vaunted offensive attack.

    Vikings W.

    Thanks PPE for the sig.

  6. #26
    blackngold07's Avatar
    blackngold07 is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8

    Re: Why is everyone saying that we are gonna get killed?

    http://eseratuaolo.com/gallery/tnfb111.jpg

    I rest my case.

  7. #27
    PurplePeopleEaters's Avatar
    PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,901

    Re: Why is everyone saying that we are gonna get killed?

    I wasn't saying that you should be banned because of an opinion, moreso the fact that you made personal attacks on a member which in the official rules of the board should result in a ban.

    Your point about the minneapolis thing... i am sorry i didn't see the part in parenthases it's just that I usually just skim through your useless drivel.

  8. #28
    canadian_vikes_fan's Avatar
    canadian_vikes_fan is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,322

    Re: Why is everyone saying that we are gonna get killed?

    It has nothing to do with your opinion. All about how you state it.

    Different opinions are welcome. They are even encouraged so we have something to talk about.

    But don't be an ass and come on here and make stupid comments like you guys are gay you suck.

    Go learn to state your opinion intelligently and come back.

    Thanks PPE for the sig.

  9. #29
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,618

    Re: Why is everyone saying that we are gonna get killed?

    "blackngold07" wrote:
    http://eseratuaolo.com/gallery/tnfb111.jpg

    I rest my case.
    Oh gee, that's funny. Put down a g@y guy. Shows your maturity.

  10. #30
    Rickjames is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13

    Re: Why is everyone saying that we are gonna get killed?

    What the hell is going on here? Is this football or the Democratic National Convention? You all are some real stiffs. Grow some nuts, football is fun. Talk some $hit back...it's a good time, and part of the game.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Man killed after phone explosion
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-29-2007, 07:26 AM
  2. Man Killed by Pet Spider
    By C Mac D in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-06-2007, 06:56 PM
  3. Top Ten List of Who Killed Hip Hop
    By Property0f in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-06-2007, 07:30 PM
  4. Former Vikings CB Killed in Shootout
    By michaelmazid in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-01-2005, 06:43 PM
  5. Tillman Killed
    By LAVike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-28-2004, 04:36 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •