Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 173
  1. #11
    ejmat is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,849

    Re: Why is everyone saying that we are gonna get killed?

    Didn't the Steelers lose to a 3 win team? I'm pretty sure they lost to the Ravens once and it took a late field goal to beat them the first time they played them.

  2. #12
    blackngold07's Avatar
    blackngold07 is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8

    Re: Why is everyone saying that we are gonna get killed?

    Thanks for the dictionary cutr and paste... I guess you learned a new word in Viking land.

    BTW, Ravens vs Steelers games are an anomoly. You know how divisional games are... even when the pack is down they usually spank your asses.

    As for the entire NFC. The records are meaningless. I mean Seattle has 2 losses...lol. That team sucks. Their QB is Hasselbeck for Christ sake... he blows. The Giants suck. Vick is a joke of a QB. They benefit from playing in a weak conference. Don't get all pie eyed because of records.

    As for Pat Williams our lard ass will run over that lard ass this weekend.

    Good luck...

    PS. All Dome teams are Gay. Domes are the gayest venue to watch a football game... But Purple is your color, so that makes sense.

  3. #13
    PurplePeopleEaters's Avatar
    PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,901

    Re: Why is everyone saying that we are gonna get killed?

    Nice job man. You resort to calling Domes and the color purple "G-A-Y". That shows me how smart Steelers fans are.

    You come into our site or "our house" and start talking shit about a game thats in 5 days. Go back to riding big bens jockstrap you douchebag.

  4. #14
    UndisputedVike's Avatar
    UndisputedVike is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    748

    Re: Why is everyone saying that we are gonna get killed?

    ...Lol moron, You're so high on the AFC but you forgot the Colts play in a dome...And they ripped the Holy curtain a brand new one so how much of that curtain is left my friend I mean really.

    But seriously wait till game day we will all see (Well we all know what it will be, The vikes rolling on with the W) =P

  5. #15
    WBLVikeBabe's Avatar
    WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,614

    Re: Why is everyone saying that we are gonna get killed?

    Hahah I think I've seen three Steelers fans on here today talking trash. But you know that's all it is TRASH!

    [move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

  6. #16
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: Why is everyone saying that we are gonna get killed?

    Theres one way for me to answer this.

    Because everyone is stupid.

  7. #17
    PurplePeopleEaters's Avatar
    PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,901

    Re: Why is everyone saying that we are gonna get killed?

    Worst trash talkers I think we have ever had in here other than the Packers fans or maybe Bucs fans.

  8. #18
    Deronn's Avatar
    Deronn is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    174

    Re: Why is everyone saying that we are gonna get killed?

    "blackngold07" wrote:
    Thanks for the dictionary cutr and paste... I guess you learned a new word in Viking land.

    BTW, Ravens vs Steelers games are an anomoly. You know how divisional games are... even when the pack is down they usually spank your asses.

    As for the entire NFC. The records are meaningless. I mean Seattle has 2 losses...lol. That team sucks. Their QB is Hasselbeck for Christ sake... he blows. The Giants suck. Vick is a joke of a QB. They benefit from playing in a weak conference. Don't get all pie eyed because of records.

    As for Pat Williams our lard jiggly butt will run over that lard jiggly butt this weekend.

    Good luck...

    PS. All Dome teams are ***. Domes are the gayest venue to watch a football game... But Purple is your color, so that makes sense.
    This coming from someone who keep talking about "Big Boy Football" Ask me and I think that's code for something :love3:

  9. #19
    Rickjames is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13

    Re: Why is everyone saying that we are gonna get killed?

    "UndisputedVike" wrote:
    ...Lol silly guy, You're so high on the AFC but you forgot the Colts play in a dome...And they ripped the Holy curtain a brand new one so how much of that curtain is left my friend I mean really.

    But seriously wait till game day we will all see (Well we all know what it will be, The vikes rolling on with the W) =P
    You stupid dipshit...you compare the vikes to the Colts? Your team sucks, and you are lucky to be 8-5. You all should be thanking God everynight that your bitch team is relevant at all at this point of the season! The Steelers have had their problems this year, but even with those problems they a FAR better team than a Vikes team that is streaking. The Vikes rolling with the W? Come on now. The Steelers...lose to the Vikings? Is that your twisted G.E.D. logic?

    In short...even with not much of a "curtain" left, it will be more than enough to stop the pop warner team you all call the vikings.

  10. #20
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,618

    Re: Why is everyone saying that we are gonna get killed?

    "Rickjames" wrote:
    "UndisputedVike" wrote:
    ...Lol silly guy, You're so high on the AFC but you forgot the Colts play in a dome...And they ripped the Holy curtain a brand new one so how much of that curtain is left my friend I mean really.

    But seriously wait till game day we will all see (Well we all know what it will be, The vikes rolling on with the W) =P
    You stupid dipshit...you compare the vikes to the Colts? Your team sucks, and you are lucky to be 8-5. You all should be thanking God everynight that your beeyatch team is relevant at all at this point of the season! The Steelers have had their problems this year, but even with those problems they a FAR better team than a Vikes team that is streaking. The Vikes rolling with the W? Come on now. The Steelers...lose to the Vikings? Is that your twisted G.E.D. logic?

    In short...even with not much of a "curtain" left, it will be more than enough to stop the pop warner team you all call the vikings.
    Damn, I wish I was a mod so I could ban this troll.

    Way to make a valid argument there slick. Let's see, you used two personal attacks and no football statistics and/or relevant facts. Man, you sure convinced the hell out of me!

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Man killed after phone explosion
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-29-2007, 07:26 AM
  2. Man Killed by Pet Spider
    By C Mac D in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-06-2007, 06:56 PM
  3. Top Ten List of Who Killed Hip Hop
    By Property0f in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-06-2007, 07:30 PM
  4. Former Vikings CB Killed in Shootout
    By michaelmazid in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-01-2005, 06:43 PM
  5. Tillman Killed
    By LAVike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-28-2004, 04:36 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •