Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Tanner_QBRB8 is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Why is everyone saying that we are gonna get killed?

who cares what the crack head critics say on Sunday we will prove to all of the non believers that we are contenders we will beat the steelers any way we have to even if it mean we have to get help from our special teams again our defense will stay stong against the run and our offense will have just as much success as they always do

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

"BigBen" wrote:
    ...with a win against a Ravens team that mailed it in its season as bad as the Rams and Lions...
    If I recall correctly... the Ravens beat Pitt. :roll:
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

People are saying this because they looked at the fact that we have only beaten 1 winning team during the winning streak...and many people think that is a fluke.. I FULLY BELIEVE OUR VIKINGS WILL WIN THIS SUNDAY...partially because of our defense. Inconsistency comes with a powerful offense and not a good defense. We have a defense and an okay offense...but all we need to do is shut down the steelers, and let brad do his thing, to let us SOAR TO VIKTORY!

Tanner_QBRB8 is offline Pro-Bowler

we may not be getting major stats but that doesnt matter we are winning and that is the main thing and i still believe until i am proven wrong that the vikes will beat the Steelers

SteelerFan is offline Training Camp

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    You got me all wrong man.. I'm just saying the Steelers aren't as good as they have been.. Really we have been stopping some players.. I think we can stop Ben "Bum thumb" Roethlisberger.. And Jerome "The overweight, Overaged bus" Bettis..
    Yeah, the likes of Joey Harrington, Jeff Garcia, Trent Dilfer, Charlie Frie, and Ryan Fitzpatrick.........real, top of the line offensive leaders........
    THAT is the reason the Vikings six game win streak, although impressive, is suspect. Yes, six wins IS six wins, but what Vikings fans are refusing to see is that those six wins did NOT come against the middle or top-ranked teams in the NFL, EITHER stat-wise or record-wise. As for the Giants, look at HOW you won the game. I think you can count on ONE hand the number of times teams have won games in that manner. That win was an EXCEPTION in the NFL, NOT the norm.

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

I've said this before and I will say it one last time.

After I say this, you won't see me until after tomorrow's game.

These days the NFL is all about speed.

Just remember these simple words, and ignore Troy Polamalu tomorrow, and you will understand exactly what I'm saying.

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

Has anyone heard anything ... Is Bennett and Fason still the rotation or has Ticey wised up and put Memo back in there other than just punt returns ???

napo58 is offline Pro-Bowler

ok steeler fan.

Like I said, ur defensive backs arent fast enough to dance with our Receivers. Joey Porter can blitz but sucks ass at covering. Wiggins will be too much for him. Benett and Moore and Fason I can see having an ok day.

Ur offense WILL BE SHUT DOWN by our fast and hard hitting linebackers. Our secondary will pick off the ducks Big Ben Throws and The only thing Hines is good for tomorrow is ketchup. Bus meets the Williams bros= crash. Willie Parker will be contained by Henderson, Smith, THomas and Harris.

Pittsburgh lost to Baltimore, NUFF SAID. Go get some db's that can play. Giving up 200 yards to Orton is a joke. Also learn how to tackle, it showed on Foxsports u guys missed 19 tackles yesterday.

We have more talent=win

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

We're gonna get killed? How will I ever sleep tonight?

Deronn is offline Starter

"SteelerFan" wrote:
    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    You got me all wrong man.. I'm just saying the Steelers aren't as good as they have been.. Really we have been stopping some players.. I think we can stop Ben "Bum thumb" Roethlisberger.. And Jerome "The overweight, Overaged bus" Bettis..
    Yeah, the likes of Joey Harrington, Jeff Garcia, Trent Dilfer, Charlie Frie, and Ryan Fitzpatrick.........real, top of the line offensive leaders........
    THAT is the reason the Vikings six game win streak, although impressive, is suspect. Yes, six wins IS six wins, but what Vikings fans are refusing to see is that those six wins did NOT come against the middle or top-ranked teams in the NFL, EITHER stat-wise or record-wise. As for the Giants, look at HOW you won the game. I think you can count on ONE hand the number of times teams have won games in that manner. That win was an EXCEPTION in the NFL, NOT the norm.
    From an article in the Pionier Press today:

"Since the Atlanta Falcons' top-ranked rushing offense piled up 285 yards against them, the Vikings have stuffed their opponents, giving up an average of 82.7 yards on the ground over the past nine games. The Vikings have not allowed an individual to top 100 rushing yards, and they have faced three 1,000-yard backs: Tiki Barber of the New York Giants (third overall in the NFL with 1,357 rushing yards), Reuben Droughns of the Cleveland Browns (ninth with 1,103) and Thomas Jones of the Chicago Bears (10th with 1,077)."

What was that about offensive leaders?

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast