Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

Re:Why is everyone hyping Bush?

If Bush returns a punt for a TD on Sunday, I will kill someone. If we even give him the opportunity to do so, I will maim someone.

Certain things in a game are controllable...that is one of them. I will gladly take my chances against Bush coming out of the backfield...but not on punt returns.

As far as the hype goes, it's got to be someone...why not Bush? He's handsome, got a famous (for nothing but her name and a trashy unreality show) girlfriend, and he had a good game last week. And he won a Heisman. Again, I say let the Saints get all media hype they can.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

HEY
    HEY is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries

I'd rather have Percy Harvin.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

VikingMike wrote:
    If Bush returns a punt for a TD on Sunday, I will kill someone. If we even give him the opportunity to do so, I will maim someone.

Certain things in a game are controllable...that is one of them. I will gladly take my chances against Bush coming out of the backfield...but not on punt returns.

As far as the hype goes, it's got to be someone...why not Bush? He's handsome, got a famous (for nothing but her name and a trashy unreality show) girlfriend, and he had a good game last week. And he won a Heisman. Again, I say let the Saints get all media hype they can.
    Last year Reggie returned two punts for TDs. The Saints still lost. Seriously? Two special team TDs and still lost. I know, nothing to do with this year, but still.

I was talking to a friend yesterday that is a huge Saints fan and his prediction is that the Saints will steamroll the Vikings and later on in the evening somehow the NFL will not exist anymore. Saints fans and Vikings fans, in general, seem to have this cloud of doom hanging over them even when things are going well. Personally, I don't get it.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

Prophet wrote:
    VikingMike wrote:

Last year Reggie returned two punts for TDs. The Saints still lost. Seriously? Two special team TDs and still lost. I know, nothing to do with this year, but still.

I was talking to a friend yesterday that is a huge Saints fan and his prediction is that the Saints will steamroll the Vikings and later on in the evening somehow the NFL will not exist anymore. Saints fans and Vikings fans, in general, seem to have this cloud of doom hanging over them even when things are going well. Personally, I don't get it.

Yes, I remember it well. Wild game, Winfield was all over the field. Actually, the last 3 games between the Vikings and Saints have been wild ones.

I think Bills fans might have a bigger cloud of doom over them, but I get what you're saying. I listen to KFAN fans calling in, and it's always negativity...even after we crushed the girls. Unbelievable. A friend of mine always says "this team (the Vikings) rips my heart out, at least I have the Yankees." I'd rather root for the Mets...oh wait, I do.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456