Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    skol_vikes! is offline Rookie

Why Don't the Fans Buy The Vikes?

"Vikadelic" wrote:
    Well, why couldn't the state become 30% owners of the team?
    Yeah, that's why the state govenment is there: to pay for our entertainment.
    "If it's not fun, you're not doing it right. "
    ~ Fran Tarkenton

vikingsdiva is offline Pro-Bowler

Okay I live in Iowa and am a rabid Viking fan, no matter how mad they make me occasionally. So let me tell you what I as a fan would be willing to do. I would buy a seat for me and a friend for ten years. That's right, tie me, a fan to a contract. You want it up front. Okay. Cheap seats are $99 a year. So times 10 years for two people that's around $2000. Entirely too cheap. So, bump the price up. Double it quadruple it if you desire. $4000-$10,000 for ten years for two people is a hell of a deal. I don't care how bad the seats are. They should be higher yet. If it gets to where you don't want them or whatever, you can make a killing selling them on Ebay.
    Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein.
    --Joe Theismann

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"vikingsdiva" wrote:
    Okay I live in Iowa and am a rabid Viking fan, no matter how mad they make me occasionally. So let me tell you what I as a fan would be willing to do. I would buy a seat for me and a friend for ten years. That's right, tie me, a fan to a contract. You want it up front. Okay. Cheap seats are $99 a year. So times 10 years for two people that's around $2000. Entirely too cheap. So, bump the price up. Double it quadruple it if you desire. $4000-$10,000 for ten years for two people is a hell of a deal. I don't care how bad the seats are. They should be higher yet. If it gets to where you don't want them or whatever, you can make a killing selling them on Ebay.
    What else would you be willing to do??? LOL
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

vikingsdiva is offline Pro-Bowler

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "vikingsdiva" wrote:
    Okay what do you want? Anything for Tix...I'll start hookin if need be.
    Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein.
    --Joe Theismann

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"vikingsdiva" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "vikingsdiva" wrote:
    Okay what do you want? Anything for Tix...I'll start hookin if need be.
    :shock: :tongue: :rabbit: 8)
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

Rumor has it that Fowler does not have the capital to be 30% owner.......

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

UTVikfan is offline Coordinator

I would be willing to only have to drive 2 1/2 hours and see their games in Las Vegas if they move there. You DO realize the income that would be missed in the city...you can spell that TAX REVENUE if you like if that happened. The government gets their money outta the Vikings, they can earn it too. But PLEASE let Red sell first, THEN build the stadium.

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

I have a PayPal account setup for donations to my "Buy the Vikings" fund. Donate early and often!!!!
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

See ya there, ukeright:

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Burley81 is offline Asst. Coach

i have $13

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast