Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

why does the defense suck every single year

YEAH, thats proabably a little harsh. That holding sucked, so does his false starts. I do remeber Dorsey having false starts but he rarly had holding penalties. We need to get him back on the field i'm sure he's healthy enough now.

fan4favre is offline Starter

"webmaster" wrote:
    The offense cost us today. Goldberg should have a boot in his ass.
    Only if you promise to pick it out afterwards!

parsongeorge is offline Starter

"NeoVikesTX" wrote:
    Defense didn't lose this game.

Our defense got an interception, a fumble, and 3 sacks. Giving up 21 points on the road isn't that bad, our offense should be able to put up more points than it did today.

Dropped passes, key penalties, and poor offensive line play lost us this game.
    Actually, giving up 21 points to the skins DOES suck, and the special teams lost us the game today. When we come out and give 100% in ALL areas of the game we will win again., hopefully that will be next week.
    If you keep on doing what you ve done, your gonna keep on getting what you got.

Storm is offline Pro-Bowler

Come on now, giving up huge plays to PATRICK RAMSEY and an awful offense without its premier weapon (portis) does not suck? I dont know man, that looked pretty sucky to me.

On the other hand, offense didnt show up at all. Dropped passes, stupid penalties, bad play-calling... I think the blame lies on both sides of the football. But given the way our O and D played all year, it was definitely an improvement for D and one the worst games by O.

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

This is recent, I remember when we had the number 1 ranked defense for years, and a shitty offense that couldn't score points.

Can we ever have a good offense and a good defense at the same time (maybe we could win the superbowl).
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Del Rio Guest

I dont know what game you watched but the D played pretty damn good. This was expected. You have a great D and poor O going against a strugglig D and an explosive O this is the outcome.

It comes down to special teams and mistakes. You fall behind a team with great D like the Skins your going to lose.

"Del Rio" wrote:
    I dont know what game you watched but the D played pretty damn good. This was expected. You have a great D and poor O going against a strugglig D and an explosive O this is the outcome.

It comes down to special teams and mistakes. You fall behind a team with great D like the Skins your going to lose.

With a defense as good as Washington their offense is terrible (5-10 record), our defense is so bad we made them look good, like we did every other shitty offense we faced.

Del Rio Guest

I wouldn't say they looked good.

They threw an interception to a D lineman they made poor choices all game. They had short field do to special teams on all of thier scoring drives.

I was impressed with our D.

Half their offense will not be on that team next year. If they had anykind of a offnes that team would have been in the palyoffs, we just make them look good because we can not play defense.

Personal note to Chris Claiborne, if you are 2 yards deep in the end zone and the guy you are covering is 1 foot in the endzone and he catches the ball, it is still a touchdown you moron!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12