vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

Why do packer fans come here

This is an anti packer site so i think they should be banned from here dont you guys think. All they do is troll the board and talk smack. LA and that bartime idiot are annoying and should be banned from here.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Well we cant just ban them dude, they are welcome it just gets annoying when they cry because we bash packer fans. They are just as welcome as anybody else, we cant just kick them out besides we have got to have someone to argue with, could you imagine if there was nobody but viking fans it would be sorta lame.

Most of the time i think Bartime is an idiot but i like LA hes pretty cool for internet packer fan. I didnt like him at first but hes a fun guy, he always gives us something to debate over.

I hate the packers so i hope they go 1-15 but you know that wont happen. I do hate dallas almost as much and want them to do bad so i hope the giants beat both the next two weeks. The bears and lions well you cant root against them cause you know those teams are going to make mistakes so why root against them. The packers and cowboys though suck.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

I enjoy talking to other teams' fans, so long as they don't act retarded. Seriously vikingslltheway, just because you like the vikings, it doesn't make you more pleasant to talk to. There are alot of stupid viking fans who come on here too.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    I enjoy talking to other teams' fans, so long as they don't act retarded. Seriously vikingslltheway, just because you like the vikings, it doesn't make you more pleasant to talk to. There are alot of stupid viking fans who come on here too.
    Your calling me stupid? I just hate some of these idiots whose team have no future like the packers and they say well we won 3 super bowls and thats all that matters then they send you private messages talking crap. I thought i should expose him for what he is and thats a fraud.

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Would you like me to post the private message I sent to you, vikingsalltheway? I have no problem with it being seen by everyone. I just thought I'd be respectful and handle it off the boards.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    Would you like me to post the private message I sent to you, vikingsalltheway? I have no problem with it being seen by everyone. I just thought I'd be respectful and handle it off the boards.
    I already posted it so everyone can see how ignorant you are. That was uncalled for sending me that.

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

All the way, take some prozac. You are coming off very strangley from how you normally do. STOP stirring things up. NOW.

Thread closed.