I give BJ all the credit in the world he did a great job of taking what the defense gave him and let the WR's make the big plays after the catch. The ball he threw to Williamson in the end zone should have been caught. So this also shows that Brad can still throw that deep ball if needed.

On to my rant, the one thing that I did realize through out this season is that our team doesnt adjust at all. Smoot getting burned last week (we should have double teamed smith to begin with), defense as a whole, and even on offense. I am really glad they changed the offense to fit BJ's playing style better. But why the heck didn't they make any adjustments for DC? He obviously wasnt reading the routes right, or coverage and wasnt comfy in the pocket. They used simple formations with very short passing routes vs detroit and used WR's as blockers after the catch. I am not making excuses for DC's play but why not make these adjustments for him earlier in the year. The coaching staff seems to be reactive as opposed to being proactive. To me this is the coaches job to stay on top of this stuff!

All in all I'm very happy with the win and was very impressed with BJ's play and the O-line finally opened up some holes and gave Bj enough time to deliver the ball. I guess its better late then never on the adjustments!