Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    FuadFan is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Why all the O-line gripes?

So you think we should give up on these young players Ultra they are better then the veteran guys they took over for I think you should try and be more patient with them they can become solid players for many years.
    Minnesota Vikings : Simply the best

Del Rio Guest

To be drafted is to be named the best in the nation. Someone out there saw you and picked you to be better then thousands of other lineman. So when you get to the NFL, you need to make it work and make it work asap.

I think the line is going to be fine. I also understand the complaints. These guys need to play better football.

Offsides, and illegal hands to the face, and holding, that stuff isn't corrected completely by experience. Those things should be burned into their heads and implemented every snap of the ball in practice and games.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: the downfall of our offense and team

I agree that the line is the problem, and it has been all year. I disagree about the Bennett and Moore point though. I look at it this way: If Bennett had a good O-line, he would be a 1,000 or 1,500 yard rusher easily. He's good enough in space and fast enough to be a thousand yard rusher, he's proved that in the past. With this o-line though, Moore should be in there. Moore is better at creating space for himself, and getting positive yardage out of nothing. Tice even said it himself before the season started that they need to get Bennett "7 or 8 yards down the field" so he can make moves in open space. This offensive line isn't good enough to do that, so Moore should be the starter, as he would be more successful as our running back.

Del Rio Guest

Everytime he gets an opportunity he gets hurt or MB has a solid game.

What Memo should do is actually consistantly produce enough to justify him being in there.

napo58 is offline Pro-Bowler

true itrey33, but the thing is tice is too much of a bonehead and want's to punish more. WTF is with Tice and his doghouse?? Another reason we need a real head coach and he should be gone next year.

Ciatrick Fason could be an option, but he runs too damn high. I don't know why Tice calls him a "power" back though. he is our smallest back at 205 pounds, benett being 211 and memo being 210. I think we should give eachumindu a chance in the goal line, but whatever Ticey want's happens.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"napo58" wrote:
    Ciatrick Fason could be an option, but he runs too gol 'darnit high. I don't know why Tice calls him a "power" back though. he is our smallest back at 205 pounds, benett being 211 and memo being 210. I think we should give eachumindu a chance in the goal line, but whatever Ticey want's happens.
    Moe is only 205 though, and he seems to be a pretty good power back.

yeah, but moe runs lower and gets more power.

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

"ltrey33" wrote:
    "napo58" wrote:
    Ciatrick Fason could be an option, but he runs too gol 'darnit high. I don't know why Tice calls him a "power" back though. he is our smallest back at 205 pounds, benett being 211 and memo being 210. I think we should give eachumindu a chance in the goal line, but whatever Ticey want's happens.
    Moe is only 205 though, and he seems to be a pretty good power back.
    Moe is a tank! I didn't realize he was only 205 lbs. either.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

we could always put in the sauce at fb with pat williams blocking. could work maybe.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast