Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re:Why AD could be leaving

tastywaves wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Quote for Marrdro From Steve Smith:

"If you get out of your little shallow box, you would understand it's more than just money for me in this game," Smith said.
    Ha, I've been patiently waiting for that one. Of course he said that, how else was he to explain away how stupid it was to be playing flag football and getting his arm broke?

If he didn't explain it away that way, guess what, the team was gonna go after his money. After that little spin, the Panters decided not to do it.

....snicker....... :P
    Since he's apparently lying to us, does that mean he doesn't care about the fans?
    You do listen to me......... :silly:
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame

Marrdro wrote:
    tastywaves wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    i_bleed_purple wrote:

"If you get out of your little shallow box, you would understand it's more than just money for me in this game," Smith said.
    Ha, I've been patiently waiting for that one. Of course he said that, how else was he to explain away how stupid it was to be playing flag football and getting his arm broke?

If he didn't explain it away that way, guess what, the team was gonna go after his money. After that little spin, the Panters decided not to do it.

Since he's apparently lying to us, does that mean he doesn't care about the fans?
    It's hard to keep the rationale's in my head, but that one was fresh.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

tastywaves wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    tastywaves wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    i_bleed_purple wrote:

I forget were I heard it, however, someone once said, "If you can't convince them with logic, baffle em with bullshit".

I like to try to do both my friend.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame

Marrdro wrote:
    tastywaves wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    tastywaves wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    i_bleed_purple wrote:

I forget were I heard it, however, someone once said, "If you can't convince them with logic, baffle em with bullshit".

I like to try to do both my friend.
    Quite often it's the easiest coarse. Of course I've never stooped to that level, ask any of my customers

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567