Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

why is it that....

does anyone have the NFL network? I have it and at first I was like "Man I am never gonna get tired of this!" But I noticed something. Everytime they have that game of the week bullshit that features the Vikes they show a game that we LOST!! EVERY FUCKIN TIME! Correct me if Iam wrong but we haven't lost every game this year right? I mean there was a pretty good game against the jags huh? What about both games with the lions? Those were were good games!!!! But they showed the game with the colts and aven had the nuts to show the game at lame-o field(of course they didn't show the packers wearin striped shirts playing for the ones in green). SO why is that the only games they have are the ones where we lose? :angryfire:
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

why is it that....

Good point, the game in indy vs the chargers was a better game then the packers vikes game since it at least went into overtime.

But thats the nfl. THey appear to just hate the vikes. THey look at us like the red sox, what else, they love to see us fail.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

why is it that....

i have the network. also they only show the div champ loss from 98. not any other games. it would be pretty cool to see some of those other games from that season.

packmanxxxi is offline Asst. Coach

why is it that....

Well, there were many Packer games that were great that they didn't show as well. If I were you I would take a look at which games you would WANT them to show and see what other games were that week. I have a feeling there were some other games that were far better. I persoanlly like to see the games where the Vikings lose. They tend to be last minute heartwrenching ones...

oh yeah... did you hear what Steve Sabol said after this weeks game of the week?

"After a game like this it is hard to imagine why anyone would remain a fan of the Vikings, but it is easy to see why we all love pro football."

I laughed my ass off!!!!
    3 Straight Division Champs

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

why is it that....

Maybe it is because the Vikings seldom win the close ones, but always lose them.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

GQVikesfan is offline Starter

Re: why is it that....

"vegasvike" wrote:
    does anyone have the NFL network? I have it and at first I was like "Man I am never gonna get tired of this!" But I noticed something. Everytime they have that game of the week bullshit that features the Vikes they show a game that we LOST!! EVERY FUCKIN TIME! Correct me if Iam wrong but we haven't lost every game this year right? I mean there was a pretty good game against the jags huh? What about both games with the lions? Those were were good games!!!! But they showed the game with the colts and aven had the nuts to show the game at lame-o field(of course they didn't show the packers wearin striped shirts playing for the ones in green). SO why is that the only games they have are the ones where we lose? :angryfire:
    Hey VegasVike, we should get together sometime and watch some Viking games.. I live in Vegas too!
    My toys!
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v158/GQNauticaGuy/?action=viewĄt=car2.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/GQNauticaGuy/Audi3.jpg

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

"vegasvike" wrote:
    I agree 100% they are always showing the Vikes getting beaten. The love that Mike Vick run.

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

"GQVikesfan" wrote:
    "vegasvike" wrote:
    Hey VegasVike, we should get together sometime and watch some Viking games.. I live in Vegas too!
    Hey man I'm with it!!!!! It's hard to find REAL Vike fans out here dude. When we are winning every goober is wearin the royal color, but when we lose.....there are so many instant winner fans. But I am rantin yeah dude let me know what's up I'll chek back later :rr:
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

GQVikesfan is offline Starter

"vegasvike" wrote:
    "GQVikesfan" wrote:
    "vegasvike" wrote:
    Hey man I'm with it!!!!! It's hard to find REAL Vike fans out here dude. When we are winning every goober is wearin the royal color, but when we lose.....there are so many instant winner fans. But I am rantin yeah dude let me know what's up I'll chek back later :rr:
    Sweet man, I live on the North West part of town. Right at Cheyenne and the 215. If you live close to there then we can go to the Suncoast and catch some games there. Private message me so we wont hog up the boards.
    My toys!
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v158/GQNauticaGuy/?action=viewĄt=car2.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/GQNauticaGuy/Audi3.jpg

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

why is it that....

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    Well, there were many Packer games that were great that they didn't show as well. If I were you I would take a look at which games you would WANT them to show and see what other games were that week. I have a feeling there were some other games that were far better. I persoanlly like to see the games where the Vikings lose. They tend to be last minute heartwrenching ones...

oh yeah... did you hear what Steve Sabol said after this weeks game of the week?

"After a game like this it is hard to imagine why anyone would remain a fan of the Vikings, but it is easy to see why we all love pro football."

I laughed my ass off!!!!
    Did you hurt your neck when that happened...I mean, with your head so far UP your ass, and your ass falling off...it must've hurt. I feel bad for you....really.

Caine

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast