Thread: Why?

nat_devine is offline Training Camp

Why?

What is the thrill for Packer fans to come on a Vikings message board and cause trouble? When is it time to GROW UP?

bigdogbovy is offline Asst. Coach

Why?

Hey the board would be a lot duller with out them. let them post. don;t yell for them to go away have fun at their expense
    de43540278a8c8500baf55c07109eb7e

TEXPACK is offline Pro-Bowler

Why?

By "cause trouble" I guess you mean stating any opinion which differs from yours? How American.

I've complimented the Vikings here and had people argue with me and call me names.

That "G" really does put the fear in some...BOOO!
    Cowards.
    Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will all be judged by only one thing - the result." --Vince Lombardi

bigdogbovy is offline Asst. Coach

Why?

"TEXPACK" wrote:
    By "cause trouble" I guess you mean stating any opinion which differs from yours? How American.

I've complimented the Vikings here and had people argue with me and call me names.

That "G" really does put the fear in some...BOOO!
    Cowards.
    You get complimented when you make sense and yelled at when your being an idiot. I don;t mind you here. Doesn't mean your not a troll.
    de43540278a8c8500baf55c07109eb7e

fan4favre is offline Starter

Why?

Most teams boards could say the same for each and every rival's fans. Packer chat boards have the same issues. I wouldn't say it's a thrill as much as a responsibility! :wink:

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Why?

I honestly don't mind it when the cheeseheads aren't morons just looking for controversy... when they have things to say its fun to debate with them!