Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why is it...

UndisputedVike is offline Coordinator

Why is it...

We always have to depend on the shitty teams to help us out...Grr.

Ok here's how it is, Even if we run the table or win 2/3 game we still need help with either the Bears or Cowboys or Buc's

Rest of the Bears Schedule.
    Vs Atl
    @ Packers
    @ Vikings (We should win this)

Rest of the Cowboys Schedule.
    @ Redskins
    @Carolina
    St. Louis

Rest of the Buc's Schedule.
    @ Patriots
    Atlanta
    Saints

All either of these teams have to do is win 2/3 and they beat us out because we lost to the Buc's and Carolina

Our best bet is hoping that the Cowboys lose, But the skins are a mess and St. Louis isn't much. I was really hoping KC would have beat them but...Alas they got beat Grrr damn Cowboys.

All I know is the Vikes will win out, I have a great feeling about that.

FresnoSteel is offline Training Camp

Re: Why is it...

It's time you quit drinking directly from the lake. Purify that kool-aid first and all your delusions will clear up. Your team would be lucky to win just ONE GAME of the next three. You will lose to da bears as well.

Good luck to you Sunday. You will need it. Hey, maybe the refs will help you out. ops:

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

"FresnoSteel" wrote:
    It's time you quit drinking directly from the lake. Purify that kool-aid first and all your delusions will clear up. Your team would be lucky to win just ONE GAME of the next three. You will lose to da bears as well.

Good luck to you Sunday. You will need it. Hey, maybe the refs will help you out. ops:
    How are you so confident in the Steelers?! They have the same record as Minnesota and Big Ben has a bum thumb. They arent as good as they were last year.

FresnoSteel is offline Training Camp

How are you so confident in the Steelers?! They have the same record as Minnesota and Big Ben has a bum thumb. They arent as good as they were last year.
    I would say we are comparable to last year, but other teams have made vast improvements and are playing us tougher. Our team is better than our record indicates. We had to endure two games with Maddox at the helm and he absolutely sucks. Ben might have a bad thumb, but it obviously hasn't affected his accuracy. We scored 31 against the Bengals and 21 against the Bears. I think our biggest problem is our defense, especially on third downs.

I'll admit, finally, that this might be a close game. Your team will score, but not enough to beat us. And please don't mind my smack talk, I've been drinkin' Steelers kool-aid myself. See you Sunday.

blackngold07 is offline Waterboy

"coreychavous21" wrote:
    Although they have the same record, don't be fooled. It should be 9-3. The Maddox debacle in the Jacksonville game was utterly pathetic. Jacksonville was dominated all game, but Tammy gave the game away. Same with the Ravens game.

Also, the Steelers play in the big boy conference, so they play much better opponents week in week out. I mean Christ... The Packers and Detroit? 4 easy wins right there.

Deronn is offline Starter

Wow... While I give you props for being FANatical about your team, that's about all the credit I'll give you.

You're record SHOULD BE 9-3???? Last time I checked, that didn't count for squat! If/But/Except/Because - who cares? You lost. Heck, with that logic, the Vikings should be 13-0, so obviously we're much better than you.

Big boy Football??? Oh that's right, You're built your record beating powerhouse teams like the 4-9 Titans, The 4-9 Browns, the 4-9 ravens (spilt with them, didn't ya!), the 1-12 Texans, the 3-10 Packers ... Much more impressive than our wins!!

vikes09 is offline Hall of Famer

"blackngold07" wrote:
    "coreychavous21" wrote:
    Although they have the same record, don't be fooled. It should be 9-3. The Maddox debacle in the Jacksonville game was utterly pathetic. Jacksonville was dominated all game, but Tammy gave the game away. Same with the Ravens game.

Also, the Steelers play in the big boy conference, so they play much better opponents week in week out. I mean Christ... The Packers and Detroit? 4 easy wins right there.
    i mean christ... the ravens and the browns? 4 easy wins right there.

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

because we start 1-4. thats why we need help to get in.

washington can and probley will beat the cowboys.
    We're bringing purple back.

nephilimstorm is offline Star Spokesman

yeah washington beats the cowboys and i can actually see and hope the falcons tek out the duh bears

nephilimstorm is offline Star Spokesman

i hope your at the dome fresno so i can sit right next to ya lol rotflmao...hey i was being nice it would be cool lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast