Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wht not???

vikings11_27 is offline Pro-Bowler

Wht not???

Im thinking that if the vikings get to at least 4-3 by week 8 then they should just give up and put in some of the rookies (i.e. Troy Williamson, Erasmus James)

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Re: Wht not???

They both played yesterday. Sparingly but they played. I have a feeling they will be playing more regularly before week 8.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

happy camper is offline Team Alumni

dude, a wide reciever and defensive end is not like putting in a rookie QB.

if you put in a rookie QB, then you're giving up. (see: the giants last year)

you can put in a rookie reciever or defensive end in and out of any game. the vikes have already done that.
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

williamson was suprising me, ran really good with the short passes.

Thanks Josdin

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"vikings11_27" wrote:
    Im thinking that if the vikings get to at least 4-3 by week 8 then they should just give up and put in some of the rookies (i.e. Troy Williamson, Erasmus James)
    With 9 games left give up?

I am not even going to rant here!

**holding back the urge badly**

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

"vikings11_27" wrote:

Sh!t ... if we are 4-3 by week #8, we will be in first place in the division. By that methodology .... We can make the Playoffs and make a serious Super Bowl run ... That would be fantastic to be 4-3 then !!!!

vikingTurf Guest

re u kidding, if u go to 4-3 means we go 4-1 next 5 games, we would be leading our division or sharing the lead by that time........i would be happy as hell if we are 4-3

vikingTurf Guest

"mnjamie" wrote:
    "vikings11_27" wrote:

Sh!t ... if we are 4-3 by week #8, we will be in first place in the division. By that methodology .... We can make the Playoffs and make a serious Super Bowl run ... That would be fantastic to be 4-3 then !!!!
    sorry I should have refreshed my browser first.......... :grin:

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"vikings11_27" wrote:

If they have a winning record after 7 weeks, we should give up! Do you have a brain in that melon on top of your neck??

That means in the next 5 games we go 4 - 1, and we should call it quits?

I think you need to restate this post.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

and_one_ is offline Training Camp

Williamson was already seeing some good time on Sunday. He cought 2 passes for 21 and 23 yards. He also had a few others thrown his direction, at least I think that's where Daunte was trying to throw them (nobody knows for sure), but once Daunte gets his head on straight and starts throwing more accurately, I think Williamson will come up with lots of big plays and really help our offense out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast