purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

Who's tailgating at Rapid Park Sunday?

I've tried PMing and emailing Webby to no avail. My buddy ZDog and I will be coming in from Ohio Saturday night, staying at the Homestead Studio Suites in Eden Prairie. We will be staying under my name, Peyton Barclay, if any of you are in/will be in town and want to call us to get together and party.

ZDog and I will be tailgating at Rapid Park, anticipate getting there around 10 AM. We're planning on grilling, but hope we don't have to tote a grill from Ohio, or buy a disposable one in Minny. If anyone from PP will be tailgating there and can lend us some space on your grill, we can repay you with a couple of ice cold Miller Lites and a couple of shots of Wild Turkey 101.

So who all is coming, and what are you bringing (grill, TV, huge cooler, beautiful women, radio, food and drink, etc.)?
    SKOL VIKINGS!

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

I'm bringing my wife and daughters to the game. :thumbright: That usually makes it a non-tailgate game for me. [-X

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

DesertVike is offline Waterboy

purplepat,

I'm flying to Mpls tomorrow from Phoenix; spending some time with relatives Saturday, and heading downtown for the game Sunday morning. Definitely interested in getting together to tailgate.
    I haven't been to a game at the dome since 1990.
    I've been a lifelong diehard Vikes fan; my Dad grew up with Gary Larson in Sabin, MN. I'll PM my cellphone number-let me know what I can bring. Looking forward to partying with other PP members!

Go Vikes!!

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Are any of you guys going to the game going to take some pics with your digital camera??? Hope to see some pics from anyone going to the game.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

"hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    Are any of you guys going to the game going to take some pics with your digital camera??? Hope to see some pics from anyone going to the game.

Sorry here is my RSVP :crybaby: :crybaby: :help: but dido what HV says that would be GREAT
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

DesertVike is offline Waterboy

tried calling Homestead Suites; nobody at front desk answered! Guess I'll look for the Ohio license plates. Vikes are gonna crush the Cowgirls today!!