Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Who's going to Viking - Packer opener in Lambeau?

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    I'll be there!!!!!! Just ordered tickets last night(125 each for lower level endzone). It's gonna be sick. I can't fricken wait. Stubhub.com still has a lot of tickets and the prices are not that bad if you don't need great seats.
    What section?

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"marstc09" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    I'll be there!!!!!! Just ordered tickets last night(125 each for lower level endzone). It's gonna be sick. I can't fricken wait. Stubhub.com still has a lot of tickets and the prices are not that bad if you don't need great seats.
    What section?
    Not sure, bloody did the ordering. I would guess he should be on pretty soon with those detail. I think were in row 55. Maybe sec. 109, not sure though.

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    What section?
    Not sure, bloody did the ordering. I would guess he should be on pretty soon with those detail. I think were in row 55. Maybe sec. 109, not sure though.
    When are you coming over?

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"marstc09" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    What section?
    Not sure really, just decided to go last night haven't planned anything yet. Figure 6 hour driving so we will probably leave early monday morning so we have time to explore before the game. Not sure what we are going to do after the game. Don't really want to drive all night to get home but also don't want to spend a lot of money on a hotel.

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    What section?
    Not sure really, just decided to go last night haven't planned anything yet. Figure 6 hour driving so we will probably leave early monday morning so we have time to explore before the game. Not sure what we are going to do after the game. Don't really want to drive all night to get home but also don't want to spend a lot of money on a hotel.
    I got people we can stay with. Don't worry.

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

"marstc09" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    What section?
    We are in section 138, Row 57.

It looks like the majority of the stadium is considered lower level.
    Is this correct?
    57 rows must put a guy pretty high up.
    I mean if this was the Metrodome we would be sitting near the top of the upper level.

Oh well.
    I don't really care that much where I sit.
    I just want to be there.
    I've never seen so many tickets this cheap to a Vikes game in Lambeau.
    I'm sure I could have found better than $125, but was anxious to get some tix in hand.

Have you figured out where you are sitting yet?
    Are you showing up early to booze?
    Whats your plan?
    Ever been to a game there? - What are the people (packer fans) like?

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    What section?

Is this correct?
    I mean if this was the Metrodome we would be sitting near the top of the upper level.

Oh well.
    I just want to be there.
    I'm sure I could have found better than $125, but was anxious to get some tix in hand.

Whats your plan?
    I am in section 106, Row 33.
    Your won't be disappointed with those seats. Any where in Lamblow is pretty good. It is better than being on the upper level in the dome.
    I have a good enough seat to trade with someone to sit be you guys. I hope. I will be there early to drink. I will probably be there really early since I only live about an hour and a half away. So whenever you get there give me a call. I have been to many games there. I used to live there remember. I know that town like I know the back of my hand.

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

"marstc09" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    [quote author=jmcdon00 link=topic=46590.msg829299#msg829299 date=1220457411]
    What section?

Is this correct?

Oh well.
    I just want to be there.

Whats your plan?
    Your won't be disappointed with those seats. Any where in Lamblow is pretty good. It is better than being on the upper level in the dome.
    I have a good enough seat to trade with someone to sit be you guys. I hope. I will be there early to drink. I will probably be there really early since I only live about an hour and a half away. So whenever you get there give me a call. I have been to many games there. I used to live there remember. I know that town like I know the back of my hand.
    [/quote]

Cool.

I just put in a vacation request with my boss so hopefully he approves on such short notice!
    If he approves, we'll probably leave Monday morning around 8:00.
    I'd expect to get in around 1 or 2 depending on traffic in Mpls/St. Paul + stops, etc.

It would be really cool if we actually got to sit by each other.
    I'm going to feel sick sitting directly next to so many Packer fans.
    Hopefully watching us kick some ass will take the pain away.
    ;D

Are there cool bars in the area?
    Should we tailgate before the game?

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

I wish that would be amazing

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    [quote author=marstc09 link=topic=46590.msg829306#msg829306 date=1220457832]
    [quote author=jmcdon00 link=topic=46590.msg829299#msg829299 date=1220457411]
    What section?

Is this correct?

Oh well.
    I just want to be there.

Whats your plan?
    [/quote]

Cool.

I just put in a vacation request with my boss so hopefully he approves on such short notice!
    If he approves, we'll probably leave Monday morning around 8:00.
    I'd expect to get in around 1 or 2 depending on traffic in Mpls/St. Paul + stops, etc.

It would be really cool if we actually got to sit by each other.
    I'm going to feel sick sitting directly next to so many Packer fans.
    Hopefully watching us kick some ass will take the pain away.
    ;D

Are there cool bars in the area?
    Should we tailgate before the game?
    [/quote]

There are some good bars in the area. There usually is a good amount of Vikings fans. I am sure it will be more now. I usually don't tailgate. I like to walk around and talk smack to Packer fans. They take it pretty well.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast