Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    CanadaViking is offline Pro-Bowler

Who's going to the St. Louis game this weekend?

I will be at the game this weekend, taking a bus tour from way the hell up here in Winnipeg!! I've got row 4 in section 100 or 101!!!! Anyone have seats anywhere near there? Can't friggin wait, when I booked the tour the Vikings were losing by a ton, my oh my how things can change!!

Anyway's looking forward to batter game then the season opener I went down for, Skol Vikes!!!

Cannot wait to drink 150 American beers!!!

Cheers!!

Re: Who's going to the St. Louis game this weekend?

I live in St. Louis and yes, I've done the Anheuser-Busch tour and have worked there too BUT I can't drink Budweiser beer. Canadian beer has a lot more flavor.

It's all a matter of perspective where you come from...the grass is always greener....

Anyway, I went to the Rams vs. Redskins last week and you should see a lot of action. The Rams are really down. The Rams defense gave up 240+ yards rushing and 2 Redskins got 100+ yars each. The Rams offensive line is very weak and the Redskins ran right through them. Fitzpatrick was running for his life and the interm coach Joe Vitt appologized fro having to put a new QB in such a dangerous situation.

I sat in Section 110 in the Edward Jones Dome but not as close you are. Great seats! You will have a rocking time. Howmuch does 125 American beers cost at the Metrodome?

150 x $6.00 = $900.00 :shock: Could I interest you in one of our easy payment plan options :lol: (i work at a bank hence the attempt at humor) :wink:

I'm exercising my ass by doing flexing exercises while typing. Prophet 3:42pm March 16, 2007
    "If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have given us arms." Mike Ditka

CanadaViking is offline Pro-Bowler

I'll be drinking the majority of the beers before and after the game as my wife and I have got to make mortgage payments!!

And yes Canadian beer is the sh!t, tasty and STRONG, no offence to my American bretheren, but American beer is a little watery!! That is whyy i'll be draining the 150 American beers to off set the wateryness!!

Cannot wait until kick-off, I am also going to the Lakers game on Saturday night, the only thing I remember from the last B-ball game I went to was the annopying squeaking of running shoes on the hardwood. I will also post some of my pics from the game as I should get some good shots!! Also I will do anything in my power (knock little kids down) to get a ball that is thrown out of the end-zone!!

Cheers!!!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"countrygirl" wrote:
    150 x $6.00 = $900.00 :shock: Could I interest you in one of our easy payment plan options :lol: (i work at a bank hence the attempt at humor) :wink:
    What are the easy payment plan options for obtaining one countrygirl? :wink: :razz:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

"CanadaViking" wrote:
    I'll be drinking the majority of the beers before and after the game as my wife and I have got to make mortgage payments!!

And yes Canadian beer is the sh!t, tasty and STRONG, no offence to my American bretheren, but American beer is a little watery!! That is whyy i'll be draining the 150 American beers to off set the wateryness!!

Cannot wait until kick-off, I am also going to the Lakers game on Saturday night, the only thing I remember from the last B-ball game I went to was the annopying squeaking of running shoes on the hardwood. I will also post some of my pics from the game as I should get some good shots!! Also I will do anything in my power (knock little kids down) to get a ball that is thrown out of the end-zone!!

Cheers!!!
    So you are saying that American beer and screwing in a boat have something in common??? :lol:

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "countrygirl" wrote:
    What are the easy payment plan options for obtaining one countrygirl? :wink: :razz:
    Depends on what you're trying to obtain :wink:

I'm exercising my ass by doing flexing exercises while typing. Prophet 3:42pm March 16, 2007
    "If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have given us arms." Mike Ditka

"countrygirl" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "countrygirl" wrote:
    ...Don't say a word my virgin child
    Just let your inhibitions run wild
    The secret is about to unfold
    Upstairs before the night's too old...

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "countrygirl" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "countrygirl" wrote:
    yeah man share the wealth. and run wild.. naked!
    We're bringing purple back.

"gregair13" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "countrygirl" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "countrygirl" wrote:
    yeah man share the wealth. and run wild.. naked!

Yuo want to run naked with cajun? :shock: :razz:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast