Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who's this fool

toemaster6 is offline Rookie

Re: Who's this fool

The guy made some pretty accurate statements but IMO he's still a jacka$$
    This year the Vikes D is really going to find out if Farve tastes like chicken and to any Charger fans

THE CHARGERS SUCK!

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

He's intitled to his opinion like every other hater out there ... only time and a 12 win season will cure all.

VikingsM4 is offline Rookie

The guy who started this post has no real feal for the VIKES when they play Viking football.....They wont make it past the first round of the playoffs, HHAHAHAHAHa....This guy has no idea...I will admit, I became a Vikes fan because of Moss, however I will not leave this organization because moss is gone...Purple pride will sneeeeeek up on the NFL like no other this year...May all the other teams in the league beware, THE PURPLE PEOPLE EATERS ARE BACK!!!! :razz: :grin: :smile: :shock: :evil: :twisted: :roll:

Pep MVP, 05-06

iluvbigtds is offline Rookie

HA, we won't even have to play in the first round, much less lose in it. He doesn't mention any of our LB additions or the return of Kleinsasser and Rosenthal. He thinks the instability of the purchase will have an adverse effect on the players, when Zygi has been a great owner. Honestly, I don't know what moron could parallel the failures of past teams to this year's team. This team has so many new players, and most importantly, a new identity

VikingsM4 is offline Rookie

Amen Brotha!!!!

Pep MVP, 05-06

collegeguyjeff is offline Hall of Famer

i never heard of him he must be nobody, oh and the whole time red owned the vikings he put no money into the team and they had to rely on young cheap players. so that tells me since they are now spending some money they will not fall apart late in the year cause they won't have one of the youngest least experienced teams in football. young guys tend to crack under pressure
    I don t buy Wisconsin cheese.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

What a clown! Must be a Packer fan, he's living in the past...

"canadian_vikes_fan" wrote:
    Of course, none of those players addresses the Vikings' other defensive problem: their 4.6 yards allowed per rushing attempt last season. Only Arizona (4.7) was worse.
    Ever heard of Pat Williams?????
    exactly !!! this guy has no clue of what he's talking about !! if phat pat can't stop the run then why even field a defencive line!!

and weakest division ? i would say this award has to go to the west , no double digit win team there last year , and i don't think that seatle or saint lou have done enough to be considered double digit win teams . if arizona put up alot of wins and the rest of the teams in the north bomb , then sure . but as it stands right now the west is worse .

http://justlube.net/?page_id=44

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

I would bet my last buck, this guy is an AFC fan, the Vikings are a top 5 team in the NFL this year I feel.

And the NFC North is and always will be a very tough division, espeicaly when we play heads up against division foes.....

The lions also are on the move, and I think they will be chasing us all season for the title..

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Vrehna is offline Rookie

Heh, its hard to admit, but the guy has some points.

We picked up a lot of players that are unproven as of right now. N. Harris has been doing jack for oakland. Cowart is old and could be worthless this season, Bennett could break his foot this season, and who knows, even Darren Sharper might be a bust.

What this team has is a lot of potential. We have a lot of great players, with a fantastic combination of athleticism and experience. Although I have my hopes up, we still have a lot to prove to this league.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast