Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    stjmnsota is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Who is your favorite player and why ?

I like Brad. He has earned his way up the ladder by dedication and hard work. He was a later round pick, sat on the bench at 4th string, then 3rd then 2nd then starter. Maybe he hasn't been stellar or exciting to watch, but he is consistent and has always given his team the chance to win.

He has had to fight past being traded, infured, playing in NFL Europe Winning a Superbowl then getting benched, and instead of crying about it, he works harder and keep coming back to play at the top of the game.

How can you not love a guy that has truley earned his spot on the team and deserves more respect than he has been shown. IMO, the day the Vikes announced they were going to trade Brad and keep Cunningham, I was ticked. I don't disagree with keeping Cunninham as our starter (he was playing excellent), but I had a feeling that he was going to be a one year wonder,where I thought Brad could have been our starter as he is today and since the day he left Minnesota how many years ago.

Think about this. If Daunte was the starter and was injured as Brad was (having a pretty good season up to the injury), then Cunningham comes in and has the season he had. When Daunte was healthy, would he be back as the starter? Or would they have kept Cunningham in as they did? Hmmm. Seems to me the Vikes had to baby Duante as to not hurt his feelings the whole time he was here.

fromos is offline Rookie

Brad Johnson because he's proof that skill and determination is just as important as talent. Green lets him go for Cunningham of all people and he wins a Superbowl 5 yrs later. It's nice to have him back.

McKinnie would have to be my least favorite right now, because he's shown himself to currently be the biggest malcontent on the team.

Del Rio Guest

A handfull of those players have barely even been a Viking for one year, and are the player of the month picks.

I can't vote becuase there is no "other" option.

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

"SWAYZE74" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    Wiggins cuz he gets the job done!
    word...i luv wiggins...when he makes those tough catches then jumps over a CB or safety i laugh my arse off and cheeer for my "Tub O' Poo"...he so doesnt have the typical TE build...which makes it so much cooler...

peace...
    That's excatly why I love him so much...you hit it right on the head! I get so excited when he does that lol...I call him Egore.

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

My favorite current Vikings player is Matt Birk and my favorite Viking player ever is obvious it's Darrin Nelson.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni

Mine ain't in the list...
    C Matt Birk
    DT Pat williams
    Why?
    Because they rock!
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

briboy75 is offline Asst. Coach

This is depressing.. i'll probably get flamed for this, but like the one receiver we had a couple years ago and that qb we just got rid of more then anyone on your list... there are some talented guys on that list but no one who dominates like some of the players in our recent past... *sigh*

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

"briboy75" wrote:
    This is depressing.. i'll probably get flamed for this, but like the one receiver we had a couple years ago and that qb we just got rid of more then anyone on your list... there are some talented guys on that list but no one who dominates like some of the players in our recent past... *sigh*
    LOL look at my top 10 list ! I'm not gonna flame ya

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

wiggins, pat williams, brad johnson, darren sharper

"countrygirl" wrote:
    My sig says it all....
    So does mine! :lol:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345