Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    snakethejake83 is offline Training Camp

Who would you like to....

Having thought this in the past, and not really discussed it with other viking fans, I would love to get a couple other inputs....

Which team do you really hate playing because it seems like we are always playing them on their turf. Who would you love to get into the loudest stadium in the nfl? I remember two years ago when the chiefs were the hottest team in the nfl, and they came to the dome and got spanked. I really wanted them to come to the dome because of the past games at arrowhead and them winning.

I have three teams that really make me mad because it always seems like we play them on their turf...

Philly - cant deny it. I hate when we play in Philadelphia. It reminds me of playing the bucs back in the late 90's and early 2000's when we couldnt buy a win in Tampa bay. I want to see Mcnabb get smashed on the turf.

Indianapolis - I really hate going to indy also. I feel that those close games of the past would have been turned the other way with a bit of home field advantage. I really detest indy and want them bad in the dome.

St. Louis - Ok, this one has maybe lost a bit of steam, but I really used to hate going to St. Louis and the finaly score being 58-49. Good thing this year we get them in the dome. Even if the rivalry isnt the same.

I know this is an off the topic subject, just thought it would be an ok change of pace from all the FA rumors and draft discussions.
    You know it s going to hell when the best rapper out there is white and the best golfer is black.
    -Charles Barkley

UMDTwinsfan is offline Rookie

NY Giants - I absolutely hate playing them . It's probably jsut cuz they seem to have our number, but I hate them
    Mike Tyson~ "My main objective is to be professional but to kill him."
    [img:01cfef02d5]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/MNTwins757/mine/Chrissfistattempt.jpg[/img:01cfef02d5]

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

But the Giants have already come into our house and whooped us!! I think I would like to see St. Louis come to town. It seems like we have to go and play in their dome all the time, it's our turn to have the DOMEFIELD advantage.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

Re: Who would you like to....

"snakethejake83" wrote:
    Having thought this in the past, and not really discussed it with other viking fans, I would love to get a couple other inputs....

Which team do you really hate playing because it seems like we are always playing them on their turf. Who would you love to get into the loudest stadium in the nfl? I remember two years ago when the chiefs were the hottest team in the nfl, and they came to the dome and got spanked. I really wanted them to come to the dome because of the past games at arrowhead and them winning.

I have three teams that really make me mad because it always seems like we play them on their turf...

Philly - cant deny it. I hate when we play in Philadelphia. It reminds me of playing the bucs back in the late 90's and early 2000's when we couldnt buy a win in Tampa bay. I want to see Mcnabb get smashed on the turf.

Indianapolis - I really hate going to indy also. I feel that those close games of the past would have been turned the other way with a bit of home field advantage. I really detest indy and want them bad in the dome.

St. Louis - Ok, this one has maybe lost a bit of steam, but I really used to hate going to St. Louis and the finaly score being 58-49. Good thing this year we get them in the dome. Even if the rivalry isnt the same.

I know this is an off the topic subject, just thought it would be an ok change of pace from all the FA rumors and draft discussions.
    GIANTS!!!! I hate the Giants!

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

worshipabba2003 is offline Starter

whell i'm not reall a vikes fan so this might not count but
    indy in the dome would be good to see. and for the record #5 can come to the dome and win anyday!!!! just though i would get that in there.

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Right now.......THE GIANTS....

Worst yet, thats my Fathers Favorite Team.....

I won't even pick up the phone when they beat us anymore....LOL.....

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

I hate the Giants more than I had the Pack. I have never liked them never will. I think Philly will be the only team that will give us fits. The other two teams dont have all that great defensives.

snakethejake83 is offline Training Camp

I forgot about the damn giants... We get to go there and own them though... so we will get redemption this year
    You know it s going to hell when the best rapper out there is white and the best golfer is black.
    -Charles Barkley

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

If we don't beat the d@mn giants this year, we will know we have some kind of curse cast against us!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

sitandbehitski is offline Asst. Coach

DA|/|NED GIANTS!!!!
    I may be an a$$, but at least I m a smart one

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast