Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    pack93z is offline Team Alumni

Re: who would you get rid of?

Has it really took only two weeks and it is time to "blew" (sorry Emmitt moments) it up..

Now I have not been impressed with the playcalling in protecting your QB, but for as much struggle you have had so far this season.. they still only lost by less the ten points combined. This is a solid team with a couple weak areas.. but Mr. Burns is thinking about trying a different QB.. the lights are coming on.. but even that isn't a cure all for the Vikes.

But if forced to pick one of the group.. I would say Bevell would be first and followed by your QB coach.. find someone that can combine your playcalling with the strengths of the team and be a little creative to create openings for a receiver group that is struggling to get off the line and find the soft spots in the defenses.. pre-snap movement and attack the middle of the field with Mills.. and figure out how to get AP in the passing game more.. the guy is even more dynamic a playmaker than Westbrook.. work on getting him the ball more in space.

Then I would have to take a serious look at your secondary coaches.. with the young talent at the CB on this roster.. they should be more polished than they are currently.. and as much as he comes up the with the big play for you.. he gives them up just as often.. yep Sharper would have to either adjust his game or watch from the sidelines..

I know lack of options.. but this is year three of this coaching staff.. you have had time to find a more disciplined player QBing the secondary. Sorry.. just the way I see it.. your safeties have to be the players that are assignment sure and disciplined.. he lacks in that area. Personally I would rather have a steady assignment sure players than a guy that gambles on the big play and sells out the guy he is suppose to support. Sorry had to have a rant since it seems to be the theme on here this week.

But give it a couple more weeks before you hit the button and "blew" the debacle up.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"pack93z" wrote:
    Has it really took only two weeks and it is time to "blew" (sorry Emmitt moments) it up..

Now I have not been impressed with the playcalling in protecting your QB, but for as much struggle you have had so far this season.. they still only lost by less the ten points combined. This is a solid team with a couple weak areas.. but Mr. Burns is thinking about trying a different QB.. the lights are coming on.. but even that isn't a cure all for the Vikes.

But if forced to pick one of the group.. I would say Bevell would be first and followed by your QB coach.. find someone that can combine your playcalling with the strengths of the team and be a little creative to create openings for a receiver group that is struggling to get off the line and find the soft spots in the defenses.. pre-snap movement and attack the middle of the field with Mills.. and figure out how to get AP in the passing game more.. the guy is even more dynamic a playmaker than Westbrook.. work on getting him the ball more in space.

Then I would have to take a serious look at your secondary coaches.. with the young talent at the CB on this roster.. they should be more polished than they are currently.. and as much as he comes up the with the big play for you.. he gives them up just as often.. yep Sharper would have to either adjust his game or watch from the sidelines..

I know lack of options.. but this is year three of this coaching staff.. you have had time to find a more disciplined player QBing the secondary. Sorry.. just the way I see it.. your safeties have to be the players that are assignment sure and disciplined.. he lacks in that area. Personally I would rather have a steady assignment sure players than a guy that gambles on the big play and sells out the guy he is suppose to support. Sorry had to have a rant since it seems to be the theme on here this week.

But give it a couple more weeks before you hit the button and "blew" the debacle up.
    yeah,

I am sure you would be perfectly happy to see us keep trying this combination for the next decade

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"pack93z" wrote:

I vote to get rid of Pack.
    He makes too much damn sense for a packer fan.
    :P ;D

(Just kidding... we need rational people here - regardless of their poor taste in football teams!)
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345