Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

Who Would Be A Good Fit At WR???

Jerry Rice in a Vikings jersey? Weird.

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

ChiTownVike is offline Hall of Famer

[size=24px][/size]PLAXICO WE NEED YOU PLEASE COME TO MINNESOTA PLEAASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Josdin for the sig

"enlvikeman" wrote:
    Moss was not going to be a Viking forever and we all knew this day was coming. We can never replace the guy but I think the team will be better overall. Alot of other team fans know that too but just won't admit it.

The Vikings will always be in Minnesota. The nfl would do whatever it takes to keep them in Minnesota.
    I like your pics of D.J., it's too bad he'll be gone when we pick at #7. The metrodome is great for speedy players, it'd be crazy how many plays he would make there!
    "We are Lions!!" - Achilles (from the movie Troy )

BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

I personally hope that we pick up either plaxico burress or D. Mason in FA to replace Moss, and then use the 7th pick to draft a great young dback or LB. D.J would work for me!
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

zakvikes2k is offline Starter

Anyone with good hands! That is the WR we need on this team and that includes Mason and Mason and Mason. The Vikings need to pick up Mason in Free Agency. It's that simple. Culpepper needs those hands to throw too. Moss was even dropping passes that went right to him this past year, so Mason would be perfect. Then we need to draft a taller WR, so Mason and Robinson could mentor him along with Burleson. That's the way we need to go.

Any objections?
    Things you would NEVER hear a Green Bay Packer fan say:
    1."No kids in the back of the pick-up, it s just not safe."
    2."I ll take Shakespeare for 1000, Alex."
    3."Duct tape won t fix that."
    4."Checkmate."
    5."Nope, no more for me. I m driving tonight."

coreyd is offline Coach

Pull a WR with our 7th, and a D player with the 18th. Sign 2 key defensive players in the FA. Trade away Bennett and Smith and keep MM as our man. Whats the worse that could happen? Anyone besides me watch this freak play this year!? He is worth giving a shot thats for sure. I think were sitting pretty good right now. Hell, at least were not the Raiders (Cap & Draft). Sign that kicker in the second round (heehee), and use the rest of our draft for Defense.
    GIT' ER DONE!!!!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"coreyd" wrote:
    Pull a WR with our 7th, and a D player with the 18th. Sign 2 key defensive players in the FA. Trade away Bennett and Smith and keep MM as our man. Whats the worse that could happen? Anyone besides me watch this freak play this year!? He is worth giving a shot thats for sure. I think were sitting pretty good right now. Hell, at least were not the Raiders (Cap & Draft). Sign that kicker in the second round (heehee), and use the rest of our draft for Defense.
    GIT' ER DONE!!!!
    Only trade away Bennett and Smith for Defense, though!

Only draft WR at #7 IF DJ is not still on the board!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

there u go caj. exactly what i think! a WR if DJ is NOT on the board.. DJ.. Nap.. and peirce would be awesome!

I do not want plaxico on this team, he is overrated. We should spend some cash on FA defensive players, draft williams at 7,pick-up a defensive player with the 18th. Then we would HAVE TO FIND A KICKER!. After that, fill in the holes on the D, Our offence is fine, mabye find back-ups for our line.
    You republican whore!

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

i know we can put up points without moss or plax.. but plax would be a great pick up.. im kinda thinking if he doesnt sign with anyone after awhile we should go after him.. but main concern for me in D.. peirce and williams will help.. i still want another corner and saftey too tho.. those can be picked up in the FA or draft doesnt matter.. but plax is not overrated.. just underplayed... he was out alot this year and didnt put up bad numbers.. its like saying randy is underrated because he only put up about 800 yards.. steelers are heavy run.. and have a ton of options to pass to.. so plax of course wouldnt have the best numbers.. he does have 2 1000 yard years tho!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast