View Poll Results: Who gets the nod this week?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ponder

2 8.00%
  • Cassel

1 4.00%
  • Freman

19 76.00%
  • Webb

3 12.00%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    MaxVike is offline Team Alumni
    They all suck, who cares?

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

purpledoom is offline Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy Moss View Post
    What's not to get? If we had a good QB on the roster he would be starting, no questions asked, but we don't. We should be starting Freeman for the rest of the season, if not, Ponder's probably a bit better than Cassel even if both are really bad.
    Ought to be starting Freeman...exactly. And to say Ponder is "better" than Cassel....I don't think so Ponder seems hopeless to me at this point. Cassel has at least had sooome success.

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    Freeman started getting some practice time like last Friday, I'm sure this staff will have him ready to start after the last debacle when they started him, just look how they got Patterson more involved in the offense, stop using AD and they got one extra play a game out of Cordarrelle, heck for the number of times this defense has given up 8-10 play drives they could be coaching the offense 1 or 2 more of those mega playcards Musgrave is toting around......maybe we can get all 4 in the backfield at once, an new formation of the wildcat but because it won't be vary good it can be called catshit.......the one that gets the ball first is the shiny turd....

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame
    Frazier announced that Ponder will be starting this week.

Christian Ponder will be Minnesota Vikings' starting QB - NFL.com

"Christian gives us the best chance to win," Frazier said,

It's looking more and more like the Vikings will be in the quarterback market in 2014, and who makes that decision might be determined by how the team finishes in 2013.
    Sanford, Cook and Evans out due to injury.

Does it even matter at this point? Throw Jared Allen in at QB. Couldn't hurt anything.

Minniman is offline Hall of Famer
    NFL.com: On Monday, Frazier wouldn't say who will start, but he did eliminate Matt Cassel from the equation.

"I don't want to discount Matt, but Christian (Ponder) did some good things (against the Packers)," Frazier said about Cassel not being in the mix to start against Dallas, per the St. Paul Pioneer Press. "There were some things he could obviously do better, but that has something to do with it. (Ponder) has led us to some wins in the past.
    Oh my goodness; does Frazier even watch the film? Did he not see those open receivers that Ponder could not progress to? Did he see the happy feet and poor throws?

What good things? Ponder making some passes with the Packers defense playing off in chump time? I guess those preseason games against second and third stringers made Ponder look good too, but the game was over against the Packers before Ponder did a whole lot of anything.

Frazier needs to go. He is delusional.

Reignman is offline Asst. Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by Minniman View Post
    Frazier needs to go. He is delusional.
    I used to think he was delusional too, but after reading that statement, I'm now convinced he's fucking retarded. Seriously he needs his GD head examined. Do we really have to wait 9 more games before this idiot gets fired? He's dragging this franchise down to new all time lows with his cluelessness. Seriously I'm just stunned at how dumb an NFL coach can be. Did he forget how much better Cassel looked vs the Steelers than Ponder has in any game ever? Unbelievable!

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    I look at it this way. If this is Frazier making the decisions and The FO should be firing his ass ASAP and if they are going along with his assessment they should be fired right behind them. If he is being told by the FO who is supposed to be starting and he is just saying that shit because he has no choice then the FO should be fired along with him.

One way or the other this is an inexcusable situation and if they seriously think they can come to the podium and feed us this shit they need to be gone and gone right now.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234