Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    CrazyVikingsFan is offline Pro-Bowler
    At first I think the biggest weapon is going to be Ponder's legs. The coaches don't even play Harvin anymore which is insane and the TE's have been below average but then again that could have been McNabb's doing. I just see Ponder relying a lot on his legs at first. Hopefully that doesn't last long...

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Adrian Peterson

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Most comfortable? I think you saw it in the Bores game. Cam, mostly because that is who has had the most reps with Ponder in practice as Dnabb was sucking up all the reps with the ones.

Over time, I hope it isn't just one guy. Rationale is based on the offensive scheme we run. You have to spread the ball around. Having one guy as your go to guy just makes your offense predictable and thats kindof were we are right now (if you believe AD's words - the Bores had 9 and 10 in the box all game).

For the PUKERS game I suspect the catches will be about like this......

Percy - 5
    Shanc - 4
    Rudy - 2
    AD/Toby - 5
    Jenkins - 4
    Berrian - 2
    Arosh - 1

For the PUKERS, if it was me, I would work Ponder in with more 5 step routes than 3 step routes to start the game and would even start the game with a 8 or a 9 route right away on the first and again on the second series to loosen things up for not only AD but for the underneath stuff to Percy.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Johnson14 is offline Hall of Famer
    Those the numbers the ol' spreadsheet chucked out Marr? ;-)

Seriously though..

I think Harvin could benefit most, but he needs to keep his head up when taking off and get the ball to the open man, not just run for the sake of it!

Reignman is offline Asst. Coach
    I can't say who his favorite target will be, but I hope the turf gets fewer balls now. I think he has a shot at leading all QB's in rushing though, the kid likes to run.

Dfoster is offline Rookie
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post
    Most comfortable? I think you saw it in the Bores game. Cam, mostly because that is who has had the most reps with Ponder in practice as Dnabb was sucking up all the reps with the ones.

Over time, I hope it isn't just one guy. Rationale is based on the offensive scheme we run. You have to spread the ball around. Having one guy as your go to guy just makes your offense predictable and thats kindof were we are right now (if you believe AD's words - the Bores had 9 and 10 in the box all game).

For the PUKERS game I suspect the catches will be about like this......

Percy - 5
    Shanc - 4
    Rudy - 2
    AD/Toby - 5
    Jenkins - 4
    Berrian - 2
    Arosh - 1

For the PUKERS, if it was me, I would work Ponder in with more 5 step routes than 3 step routes to start the game and would even start the game with a 8 or a 9 route right away on the first and again on the second series to loosen things up for not only AD but for the underneath stuff to Percy.
    For the PUKERS? His number one guy might be Tramon Williams, possibly Sam Shields, and don't discount Charles Woodson, he he he

marshallvike is offline Team Alumni
    Quote Originally Posted by Dfoster View Post
    For the PUKERS? His number one guy might be Tramon Williams, possibly Sam Shields, and don't discount Charles Woodson, he he he
    I still say it will be the trainer.
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

Freya is offline Team Alumni
    Shiancoe.

Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

thorshammer is offline Asst. Coach
    I hope it's the tight ends on third down ....... work the middle.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123