Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    collegeguyjeff is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Who will be the Bears QB by the time we play?

prediction: bears put grossman in and loose the rest of their games.
    I don t buy Wisconsin cheese.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Turboe" wrote:
    I was thinking about this last weekend when I was watching the Bears game and seeing how bad Orton looked in the game (but still the 2nd worst QB performance in the game). Knowing that Grossman is supposedly healthy enough to play now.

But then I thought you know even though Orton is stinking it up, they are winning and will they make a change at QB when the team keeps winning. I decided that they likely would not make that change if the W's keep coming.

Then I saw tonight on Sports Center on 4 downs with Clayton and Salisbury they pondered the same question. And Sean thought that they would make a change within 2 weeks.

I wonder who will be starting for them by that week.

ps I was sitting in a bar in Augusta, GA tonight (just a few blocks from ANGC but I digress) and I figured out the guy two down from me was a Bears fan, and I was listening in on him and his buddy talking about the Vikings. I thought for a split second about going "Ned"on him, then I realized that he had backup and I didnt know a soul in town, probably not a good idea. So instead I struck up a converstion with him, and he turned out to be a decent guy.
    The real question is why were you sitting in a bar watching a Packers/Bears game instead of watching the Vikings/Lions game somewhere else?

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Lotza is offline Team Alumni

orton has got the job.

Go vikes!!

Turboe is offline Hall of Famer

"singersp" wrote:
    "Turboe" wrote:
    I was thinking about this last weekend when I was watching the Bears game and seeing how bad Orton looked in the game (but still the 2nd worst QB performance in the game). Knowing that Grossman is supposedly healthy enough to play now.

But then I thought you know even though Orton is stinking it up, they are winning and will they make a change at QB when the team keeps winning. I decided that they likely would not make that change if the W's keep coming.

Then I saw tonight on Sports Center on 4 downs with Clayton and Salisbury they pondered the same question. And Sean thought that they would make a change within 2 weeks.

ps I was sitting in a bar in Augusta, GA tonight (just a few blocks from ANGC but I digress) and I figured out the guy two down from me was a Bears fan, and I was listening in on him and his buddy talking about the Vikings. I thought for a split second about going "Ned"on him, then I realized that he had backup and I didnt know a soul in town, probably not a good idea. So instead I struck up a converstion with him, and he turned out to be a decent guy.
    The real question is why were you sitting in a bar watching a Packers/Bears game instead of watching the Vikings/Lions game somewhere else?
    I wasnt I was sitting in my living room time shifting between the Vikings game and the Pack/bears with the TiVo so I didnt have to watch any commercials. Saw enough of the Pack/bears to know Orton didnt look good (you didnt have to watch much of the game to see that).

The bar I referances was on Wed this week in Augusta, GA, after I had just got done playing golf at Augusta.

SamDawg84 Guest

i made fun of some packer fan at school yesterday. and grossman will start instead. orton just sux!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"Turboe" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Turboe" wrote:

I wasnt I was sitting in my living room time shifting between the Vikings game and the Pack/bears with the TiVo so I didnt have to watch any commercials. Saw enough of the Pack/bears to know Orton didnt look good (you didnt have to watch much of the game to see that).

The bar I referances was on Wed this week in Augusta, GA, after I had just got done playing golf at Augusta.
    Yeah right. Thats the oldest story in the book. :lol:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123