Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    dunedindawg is offline Waterboy

Who will it be??!?!

We have 14 teams and drafted 19 rounds so there is nothing really left. I have tried a couple of times to trade for him to no avail.

Del Rio Guest

Who will it be??!?!

I'd pick up Moe Williams Even if he doesn't run the majority of the time he is the redzone back he will be punching it in

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Who will it be??!?!

I wouldn't count on Moe punching it in, they are going to toss it to Moss!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

Who will it be??!?!

Yeah, I would stay away from the Vikes RB's for FF. there are just too many question marks. If I were you I would look for somebody like Suggs from Cleveland or even Baltimores Backup as Jamal Lewis will be out for probably six games for a suspension. We all know how they like to run the ball. I believe that Chester Taylor would get most of the snaps for baltimore as the starter, but Musa Smith could get some as well. Either way I like that a little better than using one of our back ups. But I could be wrong, and double M could be the next Walter Payton too. Who knows.
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

Who will it be??!?!

Will Lewis be out this year for 6 games?

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

Who will it be??!?!

Yes, six games is what his suspension is for and I think that it starts either this week or next week.
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

Who will it be??!?!

Nice!!

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

Who will it be??!?!

I honestly dont care if Williams or Moore starts the game, I think Moore is actually a pretty damn good rookie, and Williams as we know can carry a game or two. I just don't want to see Ned as the starter, he hasn't really shown me as much as Williams or Moore have.
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

Who will it be??!?!

And Ned fumbled that ball on the goal line last year in the preseason against I think jacksonville, that still pisses me off!!

dunedindawg is offline Waterboy

Who will it be??!?!

I grabbed Moore. I released James Jackson. If he doesn't play I'll find someone else next week. If he does play I'll throw him in the lineup. Keep me posted!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast